Islamic State Thread v8: 72 Virgins For Sherdog Martyr

...while the takfiri rely on gulf state support.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f5...2-virgins-sherdog-martyr-2891633/index96.html

20,000 foreign fighters are expected to join ISIS. Intelligence agencies believe 150 from US. Some of the Muricans were arrested en route. That really is a big number they should stop all flights to bordering nations, and the UN should require all nations bordering the bordering nations to shut their borders down. Or sooner or late airliners are going to offering ISIS special rates for flights to that region. Hopefully most are from neighboring countries like Saudi Arabia.

Apparently ISIS is more popular than Al Quada, Taliban or the previous Iraqi insurgents, or Somali warlords, or the Yemeni rebels. They never had this turn out. Texas Republican McCaul has cauled this the largest Islamic extremist gathering ever. Pun intended.

pootie-tang-o.gif

You really fucked up not posting the Anderson version of this gif... People still post that right?

Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? I'm not even sure if religion has anything to do with their actions anymore. It's just a smokescreen for their heinous actions. They should be renamed to Criminal State of Rapists, Murderers, Anti-Civil Rights, and Anti-Education 'cause that's more accurate.

^^^The Islamic world manufactures Jack-squat and rely on imported arms from Russia, the U.S. etc. (or stock-piled arms). The Kurds are using assault rifles from 1941 its so bad (and this is a bone of contention for them on being expected to wage war [which they are regardless]).

I do like your posts and agree with you but the weapons from 1941 would be battle rifles and SMG's rather than assault rifle. :)

Sorry about the nit pic. I still agree with what you say. :)

I do like your posts and agree with you but the weapons from 1941 would be battle rifles and SMG's rather than assault rifle. :)

Sorry about the nit pic. I still agree with what you say. :)

It's all good. Good correction!

Ya honestly speaking though; the Shiites and Kurds rely heavily on Western support, specifically American support. Without them they wouldn't stand a chance against ISIS. It's sad but true.

They didnt have the weapons to stop the ISIS suicide bombing tactics. ISIS use improvised vehicles with enough explosive to level afew blocks to smash defensive lines ,followed by a troop surge . Now the locals have been donated weapons to stop that , the results are different.

Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? I'm not even sure if religion has anything to do with their actions anymore. It's just a smokescreen for their heinous actions. They should be renamed to Criminal State of Rapists, Murderers, Anti-Civil Rights, and Anti-Education 'cause that's more accurate.

...They are attempting to set up a theocratic nation, based on the teachings of their faith (and VERY true to them), while targeting people who are not members of their faith, and drawing recruits by appealing to their shared religion.

How can you possibly say you're "not even sure if religion has anything to do with their actions anymore"?

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f5...2-virgins-sherdog-martyr-2891633/index96.html

20,000 foreign fighters are expected to join ISIS. Intelligence agencies believe 150 from US. Some of the Muricans were arrested en route. That really is a big number they should stop all flights to bordering nations, and the UN should require all nations bordering the bordering nations to shut their borders down. Or sooner or late airliners are going to offering ISIS special rates for flights to that region. Hopefully most are from neighboring countries like Saudi Arabia.

Apparently ISIS is more popular than Al Quada, Taliban or the previous Iraqi insurgents, or Somali warlords, or the Yemeni rebels. They never had this turn out. Texas Republican McCaul has cauled this the largest Islamic extremist gathering ever. Pun intended.

Do you even think- good, go fight and get killed over there. better than doing lone wolf attacks here.

Also, I'd be impossible to stop westerners from getting there, just too many ways to get in, no?

Do you even think- good, go fight and get killed over there. better than doing lone wolf attacks here.

Also, I'd be impossible to stop westerners from getting there, just too many ways to get in, no?

On one hand I'm completely content with the idea that people who support IS go to them physically and hopefully get themselves killed fighting in support of their beliefs, but on the other hand, while they are there they are harming or killing others who might still be alive today had we (whatever country these foreign fighters are leaving to head to Iraq) not let these people get there.

They are slightly better, just as the Soviets were arguably 'slightly' better despite genociding and raping their way through Eastern Europe and Germany. The Germans did start things.

Also, 21 killed is probably a 1:1000 kill ratio here, running in favor of Sunni Arabs and against Yezidis.

But still inexcusable. If some of the Arabs did betray them to ISIS, then they should be tried by law, not killed by mob (which tends to pick people indiscriminately and insist they are the guilty ones). Of course I guess it's probably hard to apply any law these days.

It reminds of when this conflict started in Syria back in 2011. We saw how Assad was slaughtering his own people and many people were rooting for the rebels to get back at the dictator. It didn't take long though for the first reports of their atrocities surfaced and the opinions shifted.

Yezidi's killing and driving Arabs away... do they really want peace? Do they want it as least as much as they want revenge? Do they want to get rid of their oppressors or do they just want to become oppressors themselves? I don't like the idea of Yezidi's being too weak to take on actual IS soldiers but having the balls to kill Sunni civilians.

I always loved the Kurds for maintaining a relative humanity throughout a horrific war, despite the aggressiveness of their enemies. Guess it's fair that you can't expect this from everyone though.

Note that all of the above is me assuming that they were actually innocent - nothing is certain of course.

And now, to bring some humanity to this discussion so we don't become too attached from reality here, this is a 14 year old kid who is going to be fighting in battle with ISIS:

[YT]GW9HnzEYFHU[/YT]

And to think, we flip out here to no end about 18 year olds going to wars like this.

Wow. I feel so much for that place but fuck ISIS. Evil shitbags

Keep in mind many of these yazidi killed were militants or failed to follow Islamic Laws resulting in the Emir of Wilayet Nineveh declaring their executions after battle. It comes to no surprise to me these devil worshippers are now killing innocent Muslims without trial once they've taken over Islamic lands.

News from newly established Islamic lands in North Baghdad. Islamic State Hisbah distributes Zakat to poor muslims.

GYikivF.jpg

I am thinking of those poor yazidi, and christians, and other minorites over there being terrorized by ISIS.

If these people were the type to do something here on there own, they would have done so. They are going to ISIS because they are cowards, and need protection. Now if they going over there for training to come back here, then we do need to stop this.

I am thinking of those poor yazidi, and christians, and other minorites over there being terrorized by ISIS.

If these people were the type to do something here on there own, they would have done so. They are going to ISIS because they are cowards, and need protection. Now if they going over there for training to come back here, then we do need to stop this.

prolly the better approach.

Keep in mind many of these yazidi killed were militants or failed to follow Islamic Laws resulting in the Emir of Wilayet Nineveh declaring their executions after battle. It comes to no surprise to me these devil worshippers are now killing innocent Muslims without trial once they've taken over Islamic lands.

News from newly established Islamic lands in North Baghdad. Islamic State Hisbah distributes Zakat to poor muslims.

So, by your logic:

If it is not IS = the land is being taken over by devil worshippers.
If IS does it = there is "newly established Islamic land" by innocent Muslims.

Sounds kind of illogical.

GYikivF.jpg

In short its right when we do it but wrong when they do it in your view.

What a dishonest selectivelly outraged hypocritical scumbag you truly are.

In short its right when we do it but wrong when they do it in your view.

What a dishonest selectivelly outraged hypocritical scumbag you truly are.

Everything is right if it is the will of of the (one) true G(/g)od(s). Hasn't that been the lesson for most of human history?

Distributing Jizya you mean... (c'mon. Obvious propaganda opportunity there).

Back