International Isis/syria/iraq thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't we align ourselves with Syria, Russia, and Iran to fight ISIS? Crazy CTers talking about how we are in Syria to fight Assad not ISIS. I mean you tin foilers act like it is our stated policy to remove assad, and leave a power vacuum for al-nusra and isis, as if that is what created ISIS in the first place in Iraq.

U.S. forces are in Syria to help with the Syrian opposition against Assad and the refugee crisis. In the process we are also fighting ISIS who is fighting against Assad and the opposition. Yeah, its all a little confusing. We don't need to be aligned with Syria, Russia, and Iran to fight ISIS. Each side can do their part in destroying ISIS. Plus, that would mean we support Assad and Iran which we don't. Only thing that concerns me are those Iranian missiles hitting U.S. forces or Israel. The enemy of my enemy is my enemy, not my friend. ISIS is beginning to crumble from within. There will not be a power vacuum since the opposition already has a man selected to put into power. This is not and will not be another Iraq. Obama fucked that up and helped create ISIS. He also helped create the refugee crisis. I for one am glad that 'shit-bag' with no balls is out of office. He certainly helped in the killing of thousands of women and children.

U.S. forces are in Syria to help with the Syrian opposition against Assad and the refugee crisis. In the process we are also fighting ISIS who is fighting against Assad and the opposition. Yeah, its all a little confusing. We don't need to be aligned with Syria, Russia, and Iran to fight ISIS. Each side can do their part in destroying ISIS. Plus, that would mean we support Assad and Iran which we don't. Only thing that concerns me are those Iranian missiles hitting U.S. forces or Israel. The enemy of my enemy is my enemy, not my friend. ISIS is beginning to crumble from within. There will not be a power vacuum since the opposition already has a man selected to put into power. This is not and will not be another Iraq. Obama fucked that up and helped create ISIS. He also helped create the refugee crisis. I'm for one am glad that 'shit-bag' with no balls is out of office. He certainly helped in the killing of thousands of women and children.

You have no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

Just no logical consistency. Trump campaigned against Obama not working with Russia to fight ISIS. Obama signed the Iran deal, and the backbone of ISIS was created when we dissolved the Iraqi government and the Baath party after invading. Their is no person in place to fill a power vacuum if Assad falls. Your whole post was BS.

Last edited:
Just no logical consistency. Trump campaigned against Obama not working with Russia to fight ISIS.

Wrong...on the ISIS issue. (Trump campaigned against Clinton)

Their is no person in place to fill a power vacuum if Assad falls.

Wrong again...

Where are you getting your information from? All of it is wrong. I think your sources are BS...

Wrong...on the ISIS issue. (Trump campaigned against Clinton)

Wrong again...

Where are you getting your information from? All of it is wrong. I think your sources are BS...

If you are not trolling, I hope you are 12, or English is your second language.

If you are not trolling, I hope you are 12, or English is your second language.

Ah yes, the perpetual answer of the idiots. For those who do not know how to argue their point. I think you just described yourself. Have a good day sir in your 'idiot' bubble...

Ah yes, the perpetual answer of the idiots. For those who do not know how to argue their point. I think you just described yourself. Have a good day sir in your 'idiot' bubble...

Lol guy. I have over 10,000 hours of research in the last 15 years on studying politics and foreign policy. Some people play video games, some build cars, I chose to spend that time understanding the world and how it works.

You are low info son.

Another UAV shot down near al Tanf, probably a Iranian Shahed 129 UCAV again.

Variety of thrown explosives created by the crack engineers of al Dawla and captured by kurdish forces:

DCw0K3yXsAAAHFG.jpg

DCxJ74sW0AASC_u.jpg

DCxJ_mGXYAAUCAk.jpg

Lol guy. I have over 10,000 hours of research in the last 15 years on studying politics and foreign policy. Some people play video games, some build cars, I chose to spend that time understanding the world and how it works. You are low info son.

Big fucking deal. You are just an ass-hole. I retired from the U.S. Army with 20 years of service. I was fighting the war while you were back safe in the U.S. living with your parents and your nose in the books. Sad part is that after 10,000 hours you still don't understand shit.

Big fucking deal. You are just an ass-hole. I retired from the U.S. Army with 20 years of service. I was fighting the war while you were back safe in the U.S. living with your parents and your nose in the books. Sad part is that after 10,000 hours you still don't understand shit.
i wouldn't say repeating stuff cnn says on daily basis is knowlege, like in your case.
also, fighting a war doesn't mean you know shit, it actually proves the opposite.

I'm a vet too, try again.

-so drone shot down probably ircc

-5 units (unknown size) defect from hts to anhat who are forming coalition withan unnamed northwest aleppo group....id say a showdown with nursra looms

-turkish forces build in northand turk linked northern rebel groups mobilozing too...sparking rumours are that a push for kurdish held cities is about to start

-sdf facing heavy resistance in raqqua but posting pics of slow grinding progress vs isis

-australia pulls out of coalition (giggity) bombing due to russian threats....congrats ozzies u are now the new france

Last edited:
IS blows up al-Nuri mosque (where Abu Babu al-Rolexi announced caliphate in 2014) in central Mosul which also functioned as an SVBIED factory. Amaq predictably blames the destruction on crusader airstrikes.

DC3p5mrW0AE-rrP.jpg

edit. video clearly shows not an airstrike:

Last edited:

Thank you sir for bringing peace, democracy and love to all parts of the world while filling pockets of military industrial complex and other elite. Wherever you have been there is incredible improvement, just look Afganistan, Libiya, Iraq and now Syria.

I send you milion thanks in my name and my small european country name for keeping me/us safe from evils you recognized and eliminated with surgical precision! Thanks!

Thank you sir for bringing peace, democracy and love to all parts of the world while filling pockets of military industrial complex and other elite. Wherever you have been there is incredible improvement, just look Afganistan, Libiya, Iraq and now Syria. I send you milion thanks in my name and my small european country name for keeping me/us safe from evils you recognized and eliminated with surgical precision! Thanks!

Oh, thank you Mr. ‘Zbornaja’ from Slovenia. I’m here for you whenever you need me. You must be related to Mr. ‘VivaRevolution’ above. Another inbred ‘hillbilly’ from the old Yugoslav Republic. I, or the U.S. military, is keeping you safe from evil? That’s news to me. Did you take part in any war crimes or ethnic cleansing for your country during its independence? You don’t seem to like U.S. influence very much. I wonder why? You need to educate yourself a little bit better and stop being brainwashed by your social media. Another ‘peace loving’ liberal who does not believe in defending anything except his little rear from being raped. A happy ‘fuck you’ from the U.S. Army. Cheers…

<NoneOfMy>

Oh, thank you Mr. ‘Zbornaja’ from Slovenia. I’m here for you whenever you need me. You must be related to Mr. ‘VivaRevolution’ above. Another inbred ‘hillbilly’ from the old Yugoslav Republic. I, or the U.S. military, is keeping you safe from evil? That’s news to me. Did you take part in any war crimes or ethnic cleansing for your country during its independence? You don’t seem to like U.S. influence very much. I wonder why? You need to educate yourself a little bit better and stop being brainwashed by your social media. Another ‘peace loving’ liberal who does not believe in defending anything except his little rear from being raped. A happy ‘fuck you’ from the U.S. Army. Cheers…

<NoneOfMy>

Uhhh we could go into crimes of ethnic cleansing, interesting topic, but not in this thread. So what is the point of bringing that up. That u stopped the war in ex YU? That u saved the day? Well you didnt really but i admit, You were on the right side, it happens sometimes!
Meanwhile you educate yourself on all unjustified interventions, supporting coups and wrong sides (well right for USA), instaling dictators, meddling in internal politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back