International Isis/syria/iraq thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given its russian tech they may as well stick apples in the mouths of the shitbags who are gonna roast inside them
I think it's going to send many of your jihadi cousins to Allah instead. It was built from experience exterminating your kind in Chechnya.

I think it's going to send many of your jihadi cousins to Allah instead. It was built from experience exterminating your kind in Chechnya.
Aint no cousins of mine and so far they've killed plenty of these metal boxes full of scumbags

So would all of the middle east ..wtf are u on about?
We arent trying to bring em all over here (thank odin) we are trying to not cause isis 2.0 to rise from resistance over there...we are trying to get this shit settled or as settled as its gonna get.
At this point partition is the only viable solution.

The Sunni,s in Iraq will never again enjoy the power they had under Saddam (which is what this is really about) and rightly so.

If the sunni arabs in iraq want to live amongst only other sunni arabs fine gtfo and don,t you ever come back.

They have proven to be bad neigbors and craven and dishonest monsters.

As last pockets of daeshbags are cleared from Mosul AFP photographer captures the near total destruction in the old city.

DETGzVpXYAEJC3I.jpg

DETG0dAXUAAlZZh.jpg

DETG1GyXoAAQ0jj.jpg

DETG2M2WsAATyxg.jpg

Video from phone of a now slain daeshbag shows them sniping civilians trying to flee the old city.

In even worse news Iraqi reliance on their special forces to spearhead the offensive (just about the only forces actually they have capable of fighting) has lost up to 40% of their men as KIA/WIA.

those pictures are insane.

But let it be known: this is what happens when you welcome in monsters in the hope that they'll only kill your enemy. The people of Mosul welcomed ISIS hoping to restore their power, and instead ISIS has turned their city into pot ash.

Whougonnacall can pound sand. His whole dream has turned into a nightmare. The latest ISIS 2.0 arguments are ridiculous. I don't think Sunni's will be angling for a repeat of this for quite some time.

But let it be known: this is what happens when you welcome in monsters in the hope that they'll only kill your enemy. The people of Mosul welcomed ISIS hoping to restore their power, and instead ISIS has turned their city into pot ash.

Whougonnacall can pound sand. His whole dream has turned into a nightmare. The latest ISIS 2.0 arguments are ridiculous. I don't think Sunni's will be angling for a repeat of this for quite some time.
They won't have popular support after this but I'm sure many Sunni's will still flock to them or similar groups.

IMO they just don't want that level of brutality, I don't think their views have changed though. Across the Arab world, ISIS is (publicly) hated but I don't think they hate the ideology or goals. And I don't think they're good enough at long term thinking to reject any ISIS 2.0 of it has a different name.

Just my opinion though. But of course if you mean by ISIS 2.0 you mean a force capable of taking cities and forming a state, I agree

At this point partition is the only viable solution.

The Sunni,s in Iraq will never again enjoy the power they had under Saddam (which is what this is really about) and rightly so.

If the sunni arabs in iraq want to live amongst only other sunni arabs fine gtfo and don,t you ever come back.

They have proven to be bad neigbors and craven and dishonest monsters.
The sunnis are a major part of the force that has taken mosul dude (taking horrifc casulties too) and the large force thatl be left to police the area
The fact you cant accept the reality of this whole shitstorm being started by malaki (literaly doing the opposite of what we told him to do at irans bidding no doubt ) turning a few twisted ex baathists into the focal point for a full blown rebellion means u never fully understood it
A few fuckups planting bombs can be ignored by the majority and eventualy caught......begin night arrests of all local males and have them tortured ,shoot protesters, steal property etc and suddenly those fuckups have a 'cause' that can ignite into war

Last edited:

Wtf are u talking about dream ? iv pointed out the most effective ways to kill these fuckheads for good and defuse this shit ..... and shock horror its the strategy the u.s and iraqis have adopted! Not your ethnic cleansing wet dream! So dx suck it !

-They didnt need to cleanse every single shia areas of sunnis and vice versa and split the country up! (The shia dont want a split by the way....they want to milk irans help but not be controlled by them) so u were wrong

-Reaching out to the kurds wasnt a bad idea..again u were wrong

-Sunnis were a major part in fucking isis up...undoing malakis fuck ups was a huge huge +ve ! Again u were wrong!

Unsuprisingly his anti sunni anti kurd drive wasnt the way forward! The opposite was

lol at the sunni's being a major part in beating ISIS. They were peripheral at best. However, they will be a major part of the revenge that follows. The tribes who supported ISIS will get a major comeuppance that will involve mass killings and torture for sure.

As for the US: they've killed as many, if not more, civilians in Mosul and Raqqa as the Russians in Aleppo. Let's not pretend that they've taken a light touch approach. That place has been flattened.

The problem is that you've always existed in your own fantasy world. You've been wrong on pretty much everything, and now are emotional and consumed with bitterness. I'm feeling pretty good about the whole thing. It's progressing as I predicted. I've always said he sunni's in Iraq need to have their asses kicked; and they have. The idea that you can join ISIS and then play innocent when the boot is on the other foot holds no water with me.

The principal decision was to keep the PMU out of Mosul. Let's not pretend the sunni's changed the game or anything. The PMU are still mopping up the border. It's just a change of focus, not really of intent.

ISIS is a product of a sunni supremacy ideology. That's where it comes from. No amount of the bullshit sunni victimhood narrative is going to convince anyone that the logical product of losing power is join a ideological death cult and murder everyone (including their own people) in the most barbaric ways imaginable. Maliki this. Maliki that. Please! STFU. You lost.

Last edited:
^ Sure the Sunni's took a huge part in taking down ISIS... Kurdish Sunni fighters

Can someone make a v2 thread and put the link to this one in the OP?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back