International Isis/syria/iraq thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck are talking about. Can you make a coherent actual argument for once? Are you seriously trying to tell us the Iraqi PM have denounced the PMU? What are you trying to say here?

Take your time. Check your spelling. Give sources and names. Try to atleast expand on your delusions.
As opposed to your well thought out b.s
Tell us all again about how assad wanted real reform fronk
Or how hes got millions of willing sunni troops just hiding...those are my fav fantasy stories of yours :)

Their military is awful as their troops have no reason to die for royals they despise and its design is set up to minimize coup attenpts at the expense of efficency in combat.

Id say the same.about you if you honestly believe in it making a difference or talk of the winner as a 'reformer
http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...esident-isnt-a-reformer-hes-an-enabler-215171'

Their military is awful because they are incompetant.

You just posted an article by a neocon stooge. You only need to look at the difference between ahmadinejad and rouhani to see its night and day. Ultimately the president of Iran looks out for Iran's interests, not what the US or the GCC wants.

Yep that one
Seems hes not as grateful or obedient as they expected
Now secure hes decided to go the patriotic route rather than paid whore.....dangerous choice.

People tend to go into exile when their family is murdered by the state.

Iran and Iraq will be good friends from now on. Loads of Iraqi shia leaders spent time in Iran when Saddam was trying to murder them.

Iraqis pm has just denounced the militas as well as one if its leading clerics ....sorry real life is more complex than you think
Allies yes but they will resist domination

LOL.

You have no idea what youre talking about.

When the militias stop fighting they will only become more powerful. They will go into politics and contrary to your views will be very popular and difficult to resist

LOL.
You have no idea what youre talking about.
When the militias stop fighting they will only become more powerful. They will go into politics and contrary to your views will be very popular and difficult to resist

Id doubt it the war vs isis has taken a terrible toll on them plus sadr and other shia have strong militas too

People tend to go into exile when their family is murdered by the state.

Iran and Iraq will be good friends from now on. Loads of Iraqi shia leaders spent time in Iran when Saddam was trying to murder them.
Lol 'friends'...there are no real friends in politics
The shia politicians will want assistance from iran and the countries will have strong links yes but many iraq shia dont want iranian domination like sadr
Better to be a true ruler of a country than a governer of a defacto iranian state

Their military is awful because they are incompetant.

You just posted an article by a neocon stooge. You only need to look at the difference between ahmadinejad and rouhani to see its night and day. Ultimately the president of Iran looks out for Iran's interests, not what the US or the GCC wants.
Feel free to read up on the subject
Fall of the house of sauud would beba good start...the military is designed to be inefficent and dependent on central input to function... the primary thought in its design from ground up was coup proofing!

Night and day my ass its a theocracy with no real 'reformers' left

Fleeing IS column finds road blocked, decide to detour to the desert south of Palmyra and get pummeled from presumably Russian aircraft.

Yes, they have already partially moved to that phase hiding in the desert along the Iraq - Syria border while launching raids against isolated outposts and checkpoints looting all the valuable stuff and setting everything else on fire.
Disappointing, as they have seemingly lost all public support in the Muslim world but when it comes down to the extremist, the people who actually take action, they seem just as ready as ever.

As opposed to your well thought out b.s
Tell us all again about how assad wanted real reform fronk
Or how hes got millions of willing sunni troops just hiding...those are my fav fantasy stories of yours :)

As I expected. Nothing but shitposting. Want me to through some of the absolute delusional stories you posted in this thread?

I mean I could explain some simple facts for you, like the neo-liberal reforms Assad tried to push through when coming to power, or his support among the middle-class/urban Sunni community that probably benefited more from the Assad family rule than coastal Alawites and so on.

But whats the point? You're retarded.

As I expected. Nothing but shitposting. Want me to through some of the absolute delusional stories you posted in this thread?

I mean I could explain some simple facts for you, like the neo-liberal reforms Assad tried to push through when coming to power, or his support among the middle-class/urban Sunni community that probably benefited more from the Assad family rule than coastal Alawites and so on.

But whats the point? You're retarded.
Lol he tried some then rolled it back to dads days
His ' reforms' were mainly far right ie privitise state assets then hand them to his greedy inner circle

Id doubt it the war vs isis has taken a terrible toll on them plus sadr and other shia have strong militas too

to the victor the spoils.

What you doubt is irrelevant. Rest assured the militia's will be all powerful after the rest of Iraq has been reclaimed.

to the victor the spoils.

What you doubt is irrelevant. Rest assured the militia's will be all powerful after the rest of Iraq has been reclaimed.
Sadr. And co have their own militas too dont forget

Lol 'friends'...there are no real friends in politics
The shia politicians will want assistance from iran and the countries will have strong links yes but many iraq shia dont want iranian domination like sadr
Better to be a true ruler of a country than a governer of a defacto iranian state

Iraq and Iran are going to be strong allies whichever way you want to cut it.

They know that saudi arabia is no friend of theirs; and which countries offered immediate assistance without pre-conditions.

As i said: you know nothing about Iranian politics. You should quit talking before you sound even more stupid.

You should stop reading the neocon tripe that is pumped out by Ray Takeyh, Sohrab Ahmari and the FDD collective because their talking points are all the same. You've got bitter dissidents (who haven't been to Iran for 30 + years) joining forces with Israel firsters to kill diplomatic initiatives. These are the kind of degenerates who pumped out op-eds supporting Raisi because they want confrontation with Iran.

Iraq and Iran are going to be strong allies whichever way you want to cut it.

They know that saudi arabia is no friend of theirs; and which countries offered immediate assistance without pre-conditions.
They will but wont wnat domination

Lol at iran help not having strings attachdd

Feel free to read up on the subject
Fall of the house of sauud would beba good start...the military is designed to be inefficent and dependent on central input to function... the primary thought in its design from ground up was coup proofing!

The whole country is corrupt and workshy. Attributing it to "design" is flattering to them.

Saudi's best fighters are the jihadi's who fill the ISIS recruitment ranks.

I'm sure he'll be powerful as well.

But there's a certain prestige that goes to fighting men returning from war.
They at this stage all have that prestige
Vs u.s
Vs themselves
Vs isis in iraq after etc etc

As i said: you know nothing about Iranian politics. You should quit talking before you sound even more stupid.

You should stop reading the neocon tripe that is pumped out by Ray Takeyh, Sohrab Ahmari and the FDD collective because their talking points are all the same. You've got bitter dissidents (who haven't been to Iran for 30 + years) joining forces with Israel firsters to kill diplomatic initiatives. These are the kind of degenerates who pumped out op-eds supporting Raisi because they want confrontation with Iran.
As opposed to sounding soo smart talking about reformers and democratic change in a hardline theocracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back