Is this the most depessing time ever for mma fans?

After bellator tonight, i don't think there can be any debate. This is without question THE most depressing time I've ever experienced as a hardcore mma fan. On top of everything i listed in the OP, add to that:

Fedor ko'd by mittrione ( i really like mittrione a lot but not tonight )

Wand battered by chael ( i really like chael too, but wand is a legend and 1 of the former faces of PRIDE. Fedor was as well :(

mma will be fine.

It's a bit of a shifting of the guard, but I'm pretty confident we'll get a bunch of new great fighters taking their own place in the MMA world.

It's a bit of a shifting of the guard, but I'm pretty confident we'll get a bunch of new great fighters taking their own place in the MMA world.

Idk man. It won't ever be like the golden age again. Like back during Pride vs Ufc wars, up until around the time whrn the Pride guys came over to the ufc. It won't ever be like that again. It can't be. And that makes me sad.

Idk man. It won't ever be like the golden age again. Like back during Pride vs Ufc wars, up until around the time whrn the Pride guys came over to the ufc. It won't ever be like that again. It can't be. And that makes me sad.

That's just nostalgia. Grow up or move on.

That's just nostalgia. Grow up or move on.

Take your advice and condescension and shove it up your butt.

The sport is a pale shadow of what it used to be. Or are u so stupid u really think today's mma is as good as ever. Do u think that? Do u think that, bubby?

While it might not be quite the same, I'm still certain we'll see some epic fights and fighters! Don't get me wrong though, I miss the PRIDE days as much as anyone, but it's just too depressing only looking backwards.

It is a shitty time for MMA atm. Its been a quick turnaround too. If you'd asked me the same question this time a year ago i'd have said its one of the best times for MMA.

Love him or hate him, Conor can turn this all around.

Take your advice and condescension and shove it up your butt.

The sport is a pale shadow of what it used to be. Or are u so stupid u really think today's mma is as good as ever. Do u think that? Do u think that, bubby?

Yes. You not accepting new fighters is your own problem.

Usada and steroids prohybition destroyed the sport...

Give all them trt and customized Short s
And heavy metal gladiator intro..

Yeah, we're in a slump for sure. I'm not even watching fights much anymore, but I can tell by the cards.

Last edited:
Jones is coming back. Connor will be back. 155 is stacked, 145 is stacked, 185 is stacked. Stipe is the real deal. WMMA is heating up. No we don't have Chuck and Randy, Wandy or Fedor but there is still hope.

Back