Is this girl justified for punching this guy?

Guy is a tool. A real man would have handled his business.

200.gif
I need to get a new sparring partner.

I probably should, your mom whines about my piss drops constantly and that would likely stop it
Ahhhh yellow belts and mom jokes. They go together like peanut butter and jelly.

She's fat in the wrong places. Hint FUPA.

At that proximity, that's the same as catcalling. And that's blatant disrespect. Would it be ok if someone acts like he's humping you from behind inside an elevator?

With the video evidence, him hitting her back will be unjustified, thus can't claim self-defense. What's more, she stopped immediately after hitting him, thus not putting him in jeopardy (can't invoke stand your ground laws).

This kind of shitfaced behavior is one of those things that add to the ammo of those SJW and makes it harder for other males. You provoke shit, can't claim self-defense then.
Cuck

Reverse the genders and he's out of his job within 48 hours, presuming he has one, and also facing prison time, so no. Fuck that.

Equality means equality.

Whoopie Goldberg talking sense on this type of issue

He didn't touch her, so she had no right to hit him. I would have weaved that strike and eased her to the floor until she calmed down.

What's interesting to me is that she actually looks around his size physically. At what point does the size of a woman negate the whole "never hit a woman" narrative? I'm a big guy, so I've never had that problem, but what if you're 5ft5 and there's a 6ft 300lbs + woman beating on a dude. Would people consider the size difference?

Some women are strong like this chick a one hitter quitter on a regular bloke

Should she have punched him? No. Am I glad she punched him? Yes.

The fairy tale ending for me would have been if he punched her back, then they shot each other.

Both of them really sell the case for forced sterilization.

hitting her would be wrong from a legal standpoint

but in the moment i dont think i could hold back smashing her at least once

Better a white knight than that asshole in the OP. Ill take standing up for women any day over that shit.

Internet logic is like this. If it is good it is bad and if it is bad its good. You have everything upside down and backwards.
Not a big fan of hitting women, but do you really think women should be able to assault men whenever they want with no repercussions?

Based on that short video he should have teeped her.

If there is much more to the story than i reserve judgement.

Not a big fan of hitting women, but do you really think women should be able to assault men whenever they want with no repercussions?

No- I think she went overboard based on the what the video showed. On the other hand this was coordinated bullshit on the part of that kid and the one filming it. They were acting like punks-- and I can see why the girl lost her temper. If she kept hitting him I think he would be justified in defending himself but she did not and the situation self de-escalated.

My life now is very different from what it was in my younger years. I have been harassed by people in numbers who are bigger than me. I had to become violent in order to protect myself. When I see two men harassing a woman I can put myself in her place and feel the vulnerability and fear that is present in those kinds of situations - outnumbered, smaller and being harassed. I can see why she did what she did even though it was wrong.

lol thats a classic video
look at the dudes ready to beat the dog shit outta this guy who slapped back

Love how they stand up for that woman by beating the dude while they insult and threaten to rape his sister

No- I think she went overboard based on the what the video showed. On the other hand this was coordinated bullshit on the part of that kid and the one filming it. They were acting like punks-- and I can see why the girl lost her temper. If she kept hitting him I think he would be justified in defending himself but she did not and the situation self de-escalated.

My life now is very different from what it was in my younger years. I have been harassed by people in numbers who are bigger than me. I had to become violent in order to protect myself. When I see two men harassing a woman I can put myself in her place and feel the vulnerability and fear that is present in those kinds of situations - outnumbered, smaller and being harassed. I can see why she did what she did even though it was wrong.
I mean purely going off what we have in the video, nobody puts a hand on her and they're just annoying here. I can't count how many times someone has said or.done something annoying in a public space, yet as a man I'm expected to defuse the situation without violence.

Again it comes down to the fact that our society still treats women like children. If he had actually been dry humping her or grabbing her ass then I would defend her actions. Just being annoying? Sometimes people are irritating and you don't get to just hit them.

Whoopie Goldberg talking sense on this type of issue

Sadly, women (people, in general, to be fair) that talk this much sense are fading into the background. You'd think that something as simple as "don't hit anyone and you won't get hit" would be met with universal agreement, but nope. At least the crowd appeared to side with her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back