Is this girl justified for punching this guy?

I mean purely going off what we have in the video, nobody puts a hand on her and they're just annoying here. I can't count how many times someone has said or.done something annoying in a public space, yet as a man I'm expected to defuse the situation without violence.

Again it comes down to the fact that our society still treats women like children. If he had actually been dry jumping her or grabbing her ass then I would defend her actions. Just being annoying? Sometimes people are irritating and you don't get to just hit them.

Our society at its best protects women because they are weaker physically and have evolved differently from men. Men must treat women with the utmost respect and take care not the threaten or intimidate them. What those two punks were doing is worthy of public shaming. If I saw that going on and it was bothering the woman I would say something. It is a form of bullying-- the worst form of it.

She should not have hit him but I can see why she did it.

No wonder you are low IQ...<{MingNope}>

Not a big fan of hitting women, but do you really think women should be able to assault men whenever they want with no repercussions?
No. Every action has repercussions. either good or bad. Sadly, the dancing shitface and his bud provoked it.

I mean purely going off what we have in the video, nobody puts a hand on her and they're just annoying here. I can't count how many times someone has said or.done something annoying in a public space, yet as a man I'm expected to defuse the situation without violence.

Again it comes down to the fact that our society still treats women like children. If he had actually been dry humping her or grabbing her ass then I would defend her actions. Just being annoying? Sometimes people are irritating and you don't get to just hit them.
As I posted before, this is the same as catcalling. In that proximity, that's a violation of personal space, especially that it's done from behind. A woman, graded as less physically adept in the eyes of the law, in close proximity, from behind, done by the opposite gender. A very bad combination.

It's like putting the horns on somebody from behind when having a very important picture shot. It's a non-contact, non-verbal form of bullying. It's not just being annoying, the way he did the act reeks of maliciousness.

Our society at its best protects women because they are weaker physically and have evolved differently from men. Men must treat women with the utmost respect and take care not the threaten or intimidate them. What those two punks were doing is worthy of public shaming. If I saw that going on and it was bothering the woman I would say something. It is a form of bullying-- the worst form of it.

She should not have hit him but I can see why she did it.

LMAO the worst form of bullying is dancing behind someone

We're talking about adults here not children. Stop trying to coddle them.

Religion of peace.

Most Feminist Religion

It's like putting the horns on somebody from behind when having a very important picture shot. It's a non-contact, non-verbal form of bullying. It's not just being annoying, the way he did the act reeks of maliciousness.

Buddy you're softer than tootsie roll fruit cup

LMAO the worst form of bullying is dancing behind someone

We're talking about adults here not children. Stop trying to coddle them.
Nope, it's moving your hips repetitively in close proximity/distance to the opposite sex and trying to take advantage of the fact that they are unaware cuz you're doing it from behind. {<huh!}>

Buddy you're softer than tootsie roll fruit cup
Nope, just being polite to people I encounter who don't provoke me. Politeness is a survival skill. At the same time, I respect the fact that people have physical personal boundaries. I don't invade it for no good reason and if I have to, I'll perform at my best behavior as long as I'm not provoked.

Good because if you were acting like that asshole and you hit that woman back afterwards I and my friends would have fucked you up real good man.
So you are a misandrist then? Under no circumstances is it ok for her to hit him. He could have and should have knocked her the fuck out on Self defense grounds. Go on, assault me with your gay bro's Ill have your ass arrested as well and then sue the shit out of you.

So you are a misandrist then? Under no circumstances is it ok for her to hit him. He could have and should have knocked her the fuck out on Self defense grounds. Go on, assault me with your gay bro's Ill have your ass arrested as well and then sue the shit out of you.

Just read the rest of my posts man. There is more to my views than my reply here to a specific post from a specific person.

Dude got knocked backwards by a chick who didn't even throw a proper punch. Weak chin.
Should've countered like this and danced away
LGg1hHk.gif
Looked like a Karate style strike. Ox jaw strike or some such. Like the opposite side of knife hand.

Nope, it's moving your hips repetitively in close proximity/distance to the opposite sex and trying to take advantage of the fact that they are unaware cuz you're doing it from behind. {<huh!}>

Nope, just being polite to people I encounter who don't provoke me. Politeness is a survival skill. At the same time, I respect the fact that people have physical personal boundaries. I don't invade it for no good reason and if I have to, I'll perform at my best behavior as long as I'm not provoked.

If the worse bullying you've come across is someone gyrating their hips behind another person then you have lived a soft life

Just read the rest of my posts man. There is more to my views than my reply here to a specific post from a specific person.
I have read all your replys and they don't actually say anything that would change my mind. Just more of you defending this bitch.

At that proximity, that's the same as catcalling. And that's blatant disrespect. Would it be ok if someone acts like he's humping you from behind inside an elevator?

With the video evidence, him hitting her back will be unjustified, thus can't claim self-defense. What's more, she stopped immediately after hitting him, thus not putting him in jeopardy (can't invoke stand your ground laws).

This kind of shitfaced behavior is one of those things that add to the ammo of those SJW and makes it harder for other males. You provoke shit, can't claim self-defense then.
Where did you pull this shit from? With video evidence hitting her back is unjustified? Back that claim up.

I have read all your replys and they don't actually say anything that would change my mind. Just more of you defending this bitch.

Did you catch the part where I said it was wrong for her to hit him and that if it was not a one off and she had continued with violence, if the situation had not de-escalated, then he would be justified in protecting himself? If you did then your original response to me does not fit does it? Is misandrist an appropriate term in this context?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't need you to give me the benefit of the doubt. I was raised to defend women. I was raised with no resentment against women. Clearly a lot of people on here have these kinds of emotional issues.

The guy was out of line. The girl hit him. I dont think thats the highest action she could have taken but can see how she got there. The violence was clearly over at that point yet one poster here talked about splitting her lip over it.

I would not allow that to happen by stepping between them physically. If he persisted I would stop him with violence. That is the right thing to do. I am sorry you cannot see that.
No, the right thing to do is not let her hit him. YOU should be restraining her. It's guys like you that make women believe thy can just get away with assaulting people.

No, the right thing to do is not let her hit him. YOU should be restraining her. It's guys like you that make women believe thy can just get away with assaulting people.

Post 111.

Did you catch the part where I said it was wrong for her to hit him and that if it was not a one off and she had continued with violence, if the situation had not de-escalated, then he would be justified in protecting himself? If you did then your original response to me does not fit does it? Is misandrist an appropriate term in this context?

You are full of shit and lying. Had that whore h it me, I would have pepper sprayed her, then knocked her the fuck out.

You are full of shit and lying. Had that whore h it me, I would have pepper sprayed her, then knocked her the fuck out.

I'm lying? What on earth would make you say that? Its in the very thread you said you read..... Are you stuck with your original response that you sent BEFORE you read all my posts? I think that is the case.

hitting her would be wrong from a legal standpoint

but in the moment i dont think i could hold back smashing her at least once
Prove why it would wrong from a legal stand point.

Good because if you were acting like that asshole and you hit that woman back afterwards I and my friends would have fucked you up real good man.
It's hilarious how someone can feel like a tough, noble guy by saying, hands-down, one of the most cowardly statements ever

"I'll show you! Real mean gang up on one dude! That's how it's done!"

She overreacted b/c she didn't like the "attention" and "disrespect". She then went on to post ass pics on instagram.

No wonder you are low IQ...<{MingNope}>

No. Every action has repercussions. either good or bad. Sadly, the dancing shitface and his bud provoked it.

As I posted before, this is the same as catcalling. In that proximity, that's a violation of personal space, especially that it's done from behind. A woman, graded as less physically adept in the eyes of the law, in close proximity, from behind, done by the opposite gender. A very bad combination.

No man. You are stuck in this antiquated mindset. Sure, a generation or two ago women were treated as being inferior and as a consequence needed extra protection in society. That just isn't the case anymore, and the rule of law needs to be evenly applied to everyone.

If he was grinding on her or grabbed her ass you'd have a point. Simply being annoying in a public space? If I, as a man, am not allowed to physically strike someone then a woman shouldn't be able to either.

Hell recently at my job I had a coworker threaten me, then suddenly walk very close to me right afterwards. I came very, very close to punching him. But once it became clear I wasn't in immediate danger I went directly to HR and filed a complaint. Dude was fired within the hour.

As a man, I'm not allowed to immediately escalate to violence, even when I believe I MAY be in danger. It's only reasonable to hold women equally accountable, and our failure to do so leads to a society with MORE violence not less.

Back