Is this girl justified for punching this guy?

A real man steps in when someone can't defend themselves and needs help. Man or woman, it doesn't matter. You don't help people who start fights and then cry for help.

Exactly man. This guy starts shit with some poor woman minding her own business and then people have the audacity to defend him..... people have lost their way.

She should not have hit him but if you catch a movement like that out of the corner of your eye it could have looked like he was making a dry humping movement behind her. Either way she should not have hit and could have just bitched him out cause we all know bitches love bitching.

I could be misremembering but I think there is a longer video on the net showing just that from this guy. He was fucking with her and had been for a bit.

I have no problems with her hitting him.

I don't believe in equality either.

All dudes need to get punched in the mouth by a chick once. Like going hoggin', it's a rate of passage into manhood.

I bet that guy got arrested for hurting that poor women's hand.

Meh, a little excessive maybe, but you've got one dude in front of her filming while his lame friend stands behind her trying to piss her off. Well, it worked. Hit her back? Did you see his face? That guy wanted nothing to do with those hands. He'd have gotten (more) wrecked.

She is clearly being filmed as much as he is. They are clearly trying to avoke a reaction from her.

Was that reaction excessive hmm somewhat but he had to expect some reaction.

To break it down for Sherdogs best and brightest. If you saw some guys filming your gf while some guys do that behind her would you be pissed off?

I don't need you to give me the benefit of the doubt. I was raised to defend women. I was raised with no resentment against women. Clearly a lot of people on here have these kinds of emotional issues.

The guy was out of line. The girl hit him. I dont think thats the highest action she could have taken but can see how she got there. The violence was clearly over at that point yet one poster here talked about splitting her lip over it.

I would not allow that to happen by stepping between them physically. If he persisted I would stop him with violence. That is the right thing to do. I am sorry you cannot see that.
How on earth can you come to the conclusion the men on here were raised to resent women? Just cos he was acting like a spaz doesn't mean it was justified for her to assault him

Was she right for assaulting a person who's dancing? No, what kinda question is that?

The dance is stupid as fuck and I hate seeing people do it, but I'm not gonna hit someone for it.

If the sexes were reversed, would you even ask that question?

How on earth can you come to the conclusion the men on here were raised to resent women? Just cos he was acting like a spaz doesn't mean it was justified for her to assault him

I don't mean you man. Just some men on here are overly negative towards women and use derogatory and demeaning language that immediately offends and causes consternation for anyone who doesn't have unresolved issues with women.

But then again I wouldnt be doing that gay dance in the first place
And sherdong white knights would want to crucify you for hitting back.

That said - dude was annoying as fuck but that don't mean a punch to the face is deserving. But judging from the looks and body types that guy was outmatched in terms of size.

You know what's more dorky and cringe than that guys dance?

Guys like you. That cum yourselves at the opportunity to be a white knight and gang up on a dude for defending himself against a bitch that goes through life assuming no man ever will

I'm going to adduas your sister kicked your arse pretty bad if that chick scares you so much.

J7YQOff.gif

He didn't touch her, so she had no right to hit him. I would have weaved that strike and eased her to the floor until she calmed down.

What's interesting to me is that she actually looks around his size physically. At what point does the size of a woman negate the whole "never hit a woman" narrative? I'm a big guy, so I've never had that problem, but what if you're 5ft5 and there's a 6ft 300lbs + woman beating on a dude. Would people consider the size difference?
yeah - if someone wants to attack you then it's go time. Just hope that you're not tangling with Nune, Cris or a giant like megan anderson - those bitches be fucking you up.

That woman definitely overreacted and I assume she thought he was doing a humping motion behind her back or something. If you don't know someone, don't fuck around near them and you won't have to worry about something like this happening.
I had the same thought. What he was doing was dumb, but it wasn't sexual. He was just being silly and doing the floss dance.

But out of the corner of her eye it looked like he was doing a humping motion and that's what pissed her off.

If he did a different type of dance I doubt she would've punched him. It was a misunderstanding

Looks like it was a complete misunderstanding, he was doing the flossing dance and she mistook it for something else.

So no, she was not justified in hitting him.

Acting like a stupid cringe lord does not warrant a full force closed hand strike to the face.

He would have been perfectly justified hitting her back. In fact I think hes a pussy for NOT hitting her back.

I would have split her lip worse than Robbie Lawlers against Rory. Permanently disfigure her.

But then again I wouldnt be doing that gay dance in the first place
ur tough as FUCK wow

Seen thst vid before. I figured she thought he was like air humping her or something.

I don't think hitting her back would really be appropriate. But, say, hiring a couple of 300 lbs mexican girls to beat the fuck out of her.... Maybe

Soyboys be like: Males and females are equal, equality for both sexes!!!

Also soyboys: Never hit a woman for any reason, they're weaker and can't defend themselves against a man.

Back