Is this girl justified for punching this guy?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or was what she did wrong? lol dude was doing that annoying weird backpack boy dance.

Would you think less of him if he hit her back or pushed her after that?

Last edited:
no matter what happened, he deserved it. just look at him.

In Soviet Russia dancing punches you!

Acting like a stupid cringe lord does not warrant a full force closed hand strike to the face.

He would have been perfectly justified hitting her back. In fact I think hes a pussy for NOT hitting her back.

I would have split her lip worse than Robbie Lawlers against Rory. Permanently disfigure her.

But then again I wouldnt be doing that gay dance in the first place

Acting like a stupid cringe lord does not warrant a full force closed hand strike to the face.

He would have been perfectly justified hitting her back. In fact I think hes a pussy for NOT hitting her back.

I would have split her lip worse than Robbie Lawlers against Rory. Permanently disfigure her.

Good because if you were acting like that asshole and you hit that woman back afterwards I and my friends would have fucked you up real good man.

Edit-- I regret using this language. It has caused misunderstandings. I would not allow the man to attack the woman. I would defend her. I would not seek the mans harm though.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a 2 second clip. Who knows what the story is? It does seem like an excessive reaction, but whatever.

Good because if you were acting like that asshole and you hit that woman back afterwards I and my friends would have fucked you up real good man.
You know what's more dorky and cringe than that guys dance?

Guys like you. That cum yourselves at the opportunity to be a white knight and gang up on a dude for defending himself against a bitch that goes through life assuming no man ever will

Is this all that happened? If so, he should report her to the police.
But it seems she was already pissed off so maybe something went down before the part we get to see.

Loser

You know what's more dorky and cringe than that guys dance?

Guys like you. That cum yourselves at the opportunity to be a white knight and gang up on a dude for defending himself against a bitch that goes through life assuming no man ever will

Better a white knight than that asshole in the OP. Ill take standing up for women any day over that shit.

Internet logic is like this. If it is good it is bad and if it is bad its good. You have everything upside down and backwards.

He's a real man for not hitting back. Real men don't fight back no matter what.

He deserves what he got because that sort of dancing is a sign of Male privilege.

Dude got knocked backwards by a chick who didn't even throw a proper punch. Weak chin.
Should've countered like this and danced away
LGg1hHk.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back