Is there still a gap between Male and Female strength

NapDynamite_305Pyxurz.jpg

Both males and females are improving. For the most part, males are still way stronger. The thing that may have a big impact nowadays is the blurring of the male/female boundary.
Don't want to start a political discussion here, but I'm talking biological males vs biological females.

You know Mack Beggs is the opposite issue though, right? Mack is a biological female who is transitioning to male and wants to compete in the male division, but Texas is forcing Mack to compete in the female division because they restrict competition to the sex assigned at birth.
Same issue. Opposite direction, yes.

You know Mack Beggs is the opposite issue though, right? Mack is a biological female who is transitioning to male and wants to compete in the male division, but Texas is forcing Mack to compete in the female division because they restrict competition to the sex assigned at birth.
The problem I have with Mack Beggs is she is taking steriods.

That should eliminate you from high school sports.

All they are doing is putting her at the same level as the boys in her division, not above. It is the only way she can transition, and even the NCAA has no issues with it. Your opinion on it is moot via healthcare professionals and scientists.

All they are doing is putting her at the same level as the boys in her division, not above. It is the only way she can transition, and even the NCAA has no issues with it. Your opinion on it is moot via healthcare professionals and scientists.
Then what are you gonna do when a boy with T levels below hers wants to take T to be up with her levels or within the "normal accepted range?"

I'm not a fan or TRT or giving anyone steroids. That shouldn't be happening in high school sports when people are still growing. I disagree with it for college sports too.

Then what are you gonna do when a boy with T levels below hers wants to take T to be up with her levels or within the "normal accepted range?"

I'm not a fan or TRT or giving anyone steroids. That shouldn't be happening in high school sports when people are still growing. I disagree with it for college sports too.

1. this is a girl trying to be a boy, not a boy who is weak; of which boys with low T they will give meds to for medical purposes IE low T, bad cortisol, hypothyroidism etc
2. your opinion is literally irrelevant on it as you aren't a medical professional or know much of how T replacement therapy works to really comment. This would be like me arguing physics with einstein.

The problem I have with Mack Beggs is she is taking steriods.

That should eliminate you from high school sports.

testosterone therapy =/= steroids

Mack, a biological female taking testosterone therapy, would have no advantage over biological males in wrestling.

testosterone therapy =/= steroids

Mack, a biological female taking testosterone therapy, would have no advantage over biological males in wrestling.
If she's wrestling a 9th grader that hasn't hit puberty, her Testosterone is giving her an advantage.

If she's wrestling a 9th grader that hasn't hit puberty, her Testosterone is giving her an advantage.
That same argument is the same for that boy wrestling an early puberty male. It's a wash, and nobody in the wrestling community takes pity on your losses to someone stronger.

Also, she is literally not getting any advantage, you know nothing of this. Stop it. There's a reason the vast majority of places have no care about these thing due to scientific understanding. Also, she can't transition without it, so yes its necessary. Go spend 4 years studying physiology and explain how being at = levels of T with her peers is an advantage, i'll await your math.

By that logic boys who've hit puberty shouldn't be wrestling boys who haven't because they have an advantage.

That same argument is the same for that boy wrestling an early puberty male. It's a wash, and nobody in the wrestling community takes pity on your losses to someone stronger.

Also, she is literally not getting any advantage, you know nothing of this. Stop it. There's a reason the vast majority of places have no care about these thing due to scientific understanding. Also, she can't transition without it, so yes its necessary. Go spend 4 years studying physiology and explain how being at = levels of T with her peers is an advantage, i'll await your math.
Don't lecture me about physiology and scientific understanding, then talk about biological females transitioning into males.

Last edited by a moderator:
What?

Edit. going back on my ignore list.

Technically, it's a UIL rule. it is not regulated by the state of texas.

a boy in that position would have a serious medical condition and would be given hormones as part of his treatment. If that boy were interested in sports, any sane organization would give him a therapeutic use exemption for this treatments.

As much as I'm a fan of my girl Kim Walford and how much she can out deadlift me. Drop the weight classes and the top physical specimen of a man will always be stronger than the top physical specimen of a woman.

Look at the IPF Classic world records for what unepuipped and drug tested numbers the sexes put up.

You will never see a woman do this much weight drug free and unequipped.

Back