Is there still a gap between Male and Female strength

The boy is a biological female taking testosterone treatment. How does that child hold any edge over your typical pubescent male?

I said I'm not sure about biological femals competing as boys. The issue with that is the same as it is with TRT in the UFC:
1. It makes it easy to go over the limit you just have to get your T down before the test which apparently wasn't an issue for guy slike Vitor Belfort.

2. YOu can put yourself to the very limit 24/7. Not all biological men are at the limit naturally for once only very few and even for those who are their T levels fluctuate based on the time of day, nutrition and just overtraining. For the biological female it means they have the testosterone levels of a prime genetic freak 24/7 and they basically can't overtrain because they just take a bit of extra T if the levels go down because of overtraining

but this woman right here

this has to be Zydrunas Savickas/Brian Shaw level strength right?

I don't agree with this, but at least it's indoor volleyball.

Cause I like to uh... watch women's beach volleyball for the uh...competitiveness and displays of athleticism...
I can tell that you still have some bigoted ideals to overcome.

As a whole, that gap is still and will always be large. Are there exceptions? Yes, to an extent.

Mostly, women aren't as strong as men. There are exceptions. I think the more interesting issue is going to be the trans women taking over women's sports as that becomes more accepted and prevalent. Not quite good enough in basketball for the NBA? Be the next MVP for the WNBA, just switch from Mike to Michelle.

I'm going to guess that Janae Kroczaleski could run the table at any women's powerlifting meet she cared to compete in:

janae-marie-transgender-weightlifter-r.jpg

Strongwoman competition, Olympic weightlifting, track and field, wrestling, crossfit and mma are all ripe for the taking.

In wrestling, it's happened:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/27/us/texas-transgender-wrestler-trnd-hold/

In mma, it's happened:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...gender-MMA-fighter-wants-fight-women-UFC.html
Janae used to be Matt Kroc. Who does he think he's fooling?

I feel that the answer will always be yes (and there's nothing wrong with that)

But hey if there's some very rare exception and she wanted to compete with the guys: go ahead and try. Personal freedoms, man

About the trans people, what matters is if biologically they have gone through puberty as a boy or a girl. If they have gone through puberty as a biological male they will have an enormous advantage over any femake to start with. Even if you look at just the frame and the bone density

Back