Is there still a gap between Male and Female strength

a boy in that position would have a serious medical condition and would be given hormones as part of his treatment. If that boy were interested in sports, any sane organization would give him a therapeutic use exemption for this treatments.

TRT excemptions in sports are a joke. Either legalize steroids or ban it completely the UFC was the perfect example of why TRT should not be legal. So no not any "sane" organisation would allow it since now the ACs don't allow it anymore at least for fighting sports.
Some athletes are fucked that way but it's still necessary if you want fighters to take hormones then everyone has to be allowed to take them or it will make a joke out of the system.

Meh. This is ridiculous.

Any person of ambiguous gender or on hormonal treatment should not be allowed to compete when it may give this person an advantage.

You essentially put all competirors at a disadvantage just to accomodate one person with identity issues.

I wouldn't want my girl to compete against boys or even some cross over with male characteristics.

TRT excemptions in sports are a joke. Either legalize steroids or ban it completely the UFC was the perfect example of why TRT should not be legal. So no not any "sane" organisation would allow it since now the ACs don't allow it anymore at least for fighting sports.
Some athletes are fucked that way but it's still necessary if you want fighters to take hormones then everyone has to be allowed to take them or it will make a joke out of the system.

we weren't talking about the ufc or professional athletes. we were talking about a (theoretical) preteen boy with a serious and documentable medical condition. We were also talking about middle school or high school athletics programs and the organizations they belong to.

we weren't talking about the ufc or professional athletes. we were talking about a (theoretical) preteen boy with a serious and documentable medical condition. We were also talking about middle school or high school athletics programs and the organizations they belong to.

Then the boy shouldn't compete. Shit for the boy but that's the only way it can go. The issue is that the boy isn't just competing for his own fun but depending on the sport he is competing and beating kids who maybe wanna take it seriously so he's preventing their success. And obviously that's just if he does it for fun I don#t think you need to say why he shouldn't be allowed to compete competitively.

Maybe there are some smaller comeptitions that lead to nowhere yes ok but anything where a commision is involved is part of something bigger and he shouldn't be allowed to that that.

The UFC was just an example and it's not any different for anything else.

Same with the biological men competing against biological women thing.

No idea about whether biological women competing against men is ok fi they are on hormones. They have still some disadvantages but the adavntage of recovery (even if they stay in the allowed range a man without steroids might overtrain and his testosterone levels could go down temporarily while you can just keep it at the max of the allowed levels with TRT) so overall it might be even? No idea

Then the boy shouldn't compete. Shit for the boy but that's the only way it can go. The issue is that the boy isn't just competing for his own fun but depending on the sport he is competing and beating kids who maybe wanna take it seriously so he's preventing their success. And obviously that's just if he does it for fun I don#t think you need to say why he shouldn't be allowed to compete competitively.

The boy is a biological female taking testosterone treatment. How does that child hold any edge over your typical pubescent male?

The boy is a biological female taking testosterone treatment. How does that child hold any edge over your typical pubescent male?
Well me taking steroids and fighting Mike Tyson, I don't have and edge either. But it's cheating if you take TRT or steroids and compete. Or at least it shouldn't be allowed. Especially for 15-18 year old still growing high school kids.

Well me taking steroids and fighting Mike Tyson, I don't have and edge either. But it's cheating if you take TRT or steroids and compete. Or at least it shouldn't be allowed. Especially for 15-18 year old still growing high school kids.

I don't completely disagree with you, but I want to bring up a point.

What if the female-to-male transexual was taking TRT to match the testosterone level of a boy at her (his) age? Wouldn't that level the playing field?

I don't completely disagree with you, but I want to bring up a point.

What if the female-to-male transexual was taking TRT to match the testosterone level of a boy at her (his) age? Wouldn't that level the playing field?
Yeah, unless the girl is better than the boy she's competing against.

But it's cheating if you take TRT or steroids and compete. Or at least it shouldn't be allowed. Especially for 15-18 year old still growing high school kids.
Based upon what?

I'm not keen on underage kids getting gender reassignment surgery or taking hormone therapy for gender reassignment either, but we're talking about public school sports programs, and I don't believe it's the governments role to regulate this. Whether this is something you think is "right" or not is irrelevant. This comes down to if this is something the government should be regulating, and I think this is something in which the government should not be involved. If a private sports league like the NAIA, made such a decision I'd have no issue with it as it is their right to assign their moral code to their private association.

Based upon what?

I'm not keen on underage kids getting gender reassignment surgery or taking hormone therapy for gender reassignment either, but we're talking about public school sports programs, and I don't believe it's the governments role to regulate this. Whether this is something you think is "right" or not is irrelevant. This comes down to if this is something the government should be regulating, and I think this is something in which the government should not be involved. If a private sports league like the NAIA, made such a decision I'd have no issue with it as it is their right to assign their moral code to their private association.
Yeah I'm talking about my opinion. Steroids and TRT should not be allowed in high school sports in my opinion.

If the high school sports league says it's alright, then there's nothing I can do about it. I'm just saying I don't think 15-18 year olds should be taking Testosterone and competing in these sanctioned sports.

It's not good for this girl's health and it defeats the spirit of high school sports.

As much as I'm a fan of my girl Kim Walford and how much she can out deadlift me. Drop the weight classes and the top physical specimen of a man will always be stronger than the top physical specimen of a woman.

Look at the IPF Classic world records for what unepuipped and drug tested numbers the sexes put up.

You will never see a woman do this much weight drug free and unequipped.

Would love to see him lose control of the bar and see these "spotters" do something about it. So dumb to have guys trying to catch 1000lbs of weight with momentum. The fucking guys in the back are just going to get their hands trapped and smashed as the weight slams on the floor.

There needs to be separate divisions instituted solely for male-to-female and female-to-male transsexuals.

There needs to be separate divisions instituted solely for male-to-female and female-to-male transsexuals.
That would be too messy to have more divisions. Better to just move all transsexuals to the men's division.

Would love to see him lose control of the bar and see these "spotters" do something about it. So dumb to have guys trying to catch 1000lbs of weight with momentum. The fucking guys in the back are just going to get their hands trapped and smashed as the weight slams on the floor.

I never quite understood the IPF's insistence on walking a squat out. I mean with all the safety equipment that could be used, why put lifters at risk?

That would be too messy to have more divisions. Better to just move all transsexuals to the men's division.

Well, since they're in the extreme minority at the moment, it's probably the best option for them.

Back