Is the UFC 145lb Division Doomed?

Gentleman's bet.
Just say yes that you will bet me, coward. And we settle in 2019.
So after all the cursing and demanding you want a "gentleman's bet?
<41>
not impressed.
Waiting on the proof.

So after all the cursing and demanding you want a "gentleman's bet?
<41>
not impressed.
Waiting on the proof.

You're trying so hard to get out of this aren't you coward? What's wrong with agreeing and then see who's the loser that doesn't pay up?

I have the feelingMaybe I might have mentioned this already, but isn't an abortion doomed before it even starts?

You're trying so hard to get out of this aren't you coward? What's wrong with agreeing and then see who's the loser that doesn't pay up?
you still did not agree to pay up, kid.
You want the bet, you show me first.

Kid, why are you talking about me? You still did not commit to putting your money on the line.
you are the one who wants a bet. Put up or shut up like the little bitch you are.
Don't be a pussy.
who are you asking him to bet?

This classic scene from a classic movie perfectly describes the women's featherweight division.

who are you asking him to bet?
no, he is the one almost demanding we bet on it.
As this is his idea, I want to make sure he will do it before I commit.

max has many opponents left. nothing wrong with fw imo

The UFC has only 3 signed fighters at 145, Cyborg, Letson and Anderson and don't seem to be in a hurry to sign more. SinceShould the UFC just give on the division and let Cyborg go finish her career in Bellator after the end of her contract?

I thought Max was trying to keep the 145 division afloat after Conor killt it.
Oh wmma. lol

Why would Cyborg leave the UFC for Bellator? Dana pays more, gives her more exposure & unless he invests in the division continues to give her cans to crush which for the most part has been her entire career.

I got a theory on why the UFC has essentially created a Cyborg only division.

The vast majority of Nontitle fights loss money or at best break even for the UFC. There is a reason almost every UFC PPV includes at least 1 title fight. That is what the vast majority of paying customers are coming in too see.

If you believe that Cyborg is the only marketable fighter at 145 pounds and that there aren't enough female fighters to create a 145 pound division but you still want to take advantage of a dominate fighter like Cyborg then just create a division for her for you to make money off of her title fights without having to waste a ton of money on building an entire division of fighters. I looks to me like the UFC will keep the division barely afloat until Cyborg is done and then they will close down the division. (Cyborg is already 32 so if she wants to have children she is likely to retire in the next 2-3 years or so.)

How do you make sure?
he's the one demanding us to bet on it.
I am just demanding me he is as willing to put the money on the line...

You should ask him for the logistics, since this was his idea...

How do you make sure?

He's @Shaddows a pussy and is just trying to dodge.

I agreed to the the bet of $100, picking that Cyborg would not leave the UFC by the end of 2018 to sign up for Bellator.

He's the pussy that won't take the bet against this for $100. He has over 8 months to save up for it from his job at Burger King should he loses.

Back