Is the UFC 145lb Division Doomed?

He's @Shaddows a pussy and is just trying to dodge.

I agreed to the the bet of $100, picking that Cyborg would not leave the UFC by the end of 2018 to sign up for Bellator.

He's the pussy that won't take the bet against this for $100. He has over 8 months to save up for it from his job at Burger King should he loses.
you talk too much, kid. I want to see you show me you got the money to put on the line.
So far you are dodging this detail.

you talk too much, kid. I want to see you show me you got the money to put on the line.

Haha so you want me to post a video of a $100 bill then?

So as soon as I post a video of a hundred dollar bill + say a recent newspaper, showing date in the background....then you'd take this bet?

Or are you going to back out like the coward that you are by making up more excuses?

So as soon as I post a video of a hundred dollar bill + say a recent newspaper, showing date in the background....then you'd take this bet?

Or are you going to back out like the coward that you are by making up more excuses?
Kid, I donate to charity per year probably more than you are worth...
The only dumbass here is you, who are still trying to cling to this bet because you were humiliated by the fact reality proved you wrong.

so you keep repeating about this bet as if it would prove you right somehow...

Give it up, kid. You have no money and you are just trying to be annoying.

Kid, I donate to charity per year probably more than you are worth...
The only dumbass here is you, who are still trying to cling to this bet because you were humiliated by the fact reality proved you wrong.

so you keep repeating about this bet as if it would prove you right somehow...

Give it up, kid. You have no money and you are just trying to be annoying.

Hhaha coward, I knew it....you're backing out like the pussy that you are. You're full of shit, that's all that you are.

Hhaha coward, I knew it....you're backing out like the pussy that you are. You're full of shit, that's all that you are.
still waiting on you, kid.
You keep screaming while doing nothing.
Put up or shut up, little bitch.

still waiting on you, kid.
You keep screaming while doing nothing.
Put up or shut up, little bitch.

Or are you going to back out like the coward that you are by making up more excuses? You're coward, just like your father.

Or are you going to back out like the coward that you are by making up more excuses? You're coward, just like your father.
awww so cute. you try to offend my father now...
Bitch, at least i know my father.

awww so cute. you try to offend my father now...
Bitch, at least i know my father.

Yea, your father was some broke tourist that could only afford 30 pesos for a night w/your mother.

Yea, your father was some broke tourist that could only afford 30 pesos for a night w/your mother.

Kid, keep trying.
Obviously you have mother an father issues.
and you blame them for what you became...

Wanna talk about it?

Kid, keep trying.
Obviously you have mother an father issues.
and you blame them for what you became...

Wanna talk about it?

awww change your tune? Not mentioning mom anymore?
Did I hit a soft spot? Is this a mommy problem you have?

awww change your tune? Not mentioning mom anymore?
Did I hit a soft spot? Is this a mommy problem you have?

I couldn't help but notice you took long time to respond.... it was your mom, right?
that's why you are not so talkative......were you crying???

upload_2018-3-16_13-1-42.jpeg

I couldn't help but notice you took long time to respond.... it was your mom, right?
that's why you are not so talkative......were you crying???

View attachment 356015

upload_2018-3-16_13-1-42-jpeg.356015

upload_2018-3-16_13-1-42-jpeg.356015
don't cry, little buddy.
upload_2018-3-16_13-6-30.jpeg

The day we see a fight a 145 that doesn't have cyborg in it is the day we can begin to take that division as more than a Freakshow cash grab. Until that time, I think both the fans and UFC know exactly what this is.

Back