Is the N64 the greatest UFC HW champion soon?

Yeah my friends brother literally tried to slice my neck open with scissors lol
the james bond theme and blood filling the screen after the explosion...tremendous

the james bond theme and blood filling the screen after the explosion...tremendous
If u were that midget character and u just spun in circles it was impossible to shoot u

If u were that midget character and u just spun in circles it was impossible to shoot u

Oddjob + squat + strafe run + RCP90 = WIN

I loved playing Slappers Only. Or the Golden Gun mode. Very intense to see who hits their mark first.

LOL you mad bro. So triggered.

Super Mario 64
Zelda Ocarina of time
Shadows of the Empire
Rogue Squadron, II
Pokemon Stadium
StarCraft 64
Super Smash Bros.
F1 World Grand Prix
Star Wars Episode I Racer
WWF No Mercy
1080 ° Snowboarding
Paper Mario
Mario party games (3 of them??)
F-Zero X
Pilot wings 64
Wave Race 64
Banjo Kazooie and Tooie
GoldenEye 64
Perfect Dark
Conkers Bad Fur Day
Mario Kart 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Starfox 64

I sure I am missing a couple but those were the only good games. I could be here all day on PSX games.

solid system and perfect dark still might be the best FPS ever for local... but the n64 controllers SUCKED. the joysticks wore out so quickly.

although, i never had one (i had a ps1) and always just played a friend's... it's possible that he and his family just hulked the crap out of the controllers. they were hulks. but my ps controllers always held up, even with his hulk hands.

All I know is the only thing that matched the excitement of 4 player goldeneye was 16 player halo LAN parties. And goldeneye still might have had the more fun moments.

4 player perfect dark with 8 darksims.

LOL you mad bro. So triggered.
How old are you? Who even says this anymore?

Anyway I am not arguing that the n64 is the best console ever,but you said it was the worst. That is ridiculous. The games that were good on n64 were mostly revolutionary games,which makes them 5 times better than a normal game,of course. Perfect Dark might as well be better than an entire other system's worth of FPS.

I liked to play on one hit kill,and that made Oddjob even worse.

How old are you? Who even says this anymore?

Anyway I am not arguing that the n64 is the best console ever,but you said it was the worst. That is ridiculous. The games that were good on n64 were mostly revolutionary games,which makes them 5 times better than a normal game,of course. Perfect Dark might as well be better than an entire other system's worth of FPS.

37 in 2 weeks, if that matters. Who even says it's the "ufc hw champion?? " This thread is already full of hyperbole from the title alone. I also said it was ONE of the worst not the worst. When theres crap out there like chinese knock offs and the Apple Pippin its all relative.

I said the N64 did a few revolutionary things which are standard now. Analogue controls, rumble, trigger buttons, 4 standard controller I/O ports.

I just think these threads are funny cause 90% of people don't look at them objectively and just through rose tinted goggles.

Like every console it lives and dies by its games. The N64 didn't have a good library. Their first party titles again is their only laurels.

Losing Squaresoft support really hurt them IMHO when they were at the height of their power with Final Fantasy. Look at games like Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil. Titanic, juggernaut triple A, games that started or really picked up on the PSX.

I think most of the posters in here lauding the console have fond memories as a pre-teen or child cause it was their first, or second game console.

I would be lying if I said the SNES is the GOAT cause I am somewhat biased. But it dominated the Genesis/Mega Drive, it was revolutionary AND it had an amazing library of games.

37 in 2 weeks, if that matters. Who even says it's the "ufc hw champion?? " This thread is already full of hyperbole from the title alone. I also said it was ONE of the worst not the worst. When theres crap out there like chinese knock offs and the Apple Pippin its all relative.

I said the N64 did a few revolutionary things which are standard now. Analogue controls, rumble, trigger buttons, 4 standard controller I/O ports.

I just think these threads are funny cause 90% of people don't look at them objectively and just through rose tinted goggles.

Like every console it lives and dies by its games. The N64 didn't have a good library. Their first party titles again is their only laurels.

Losing Squaresoft support really hurt them IMHO when they were at the height of their power with Final Fantasy. Look at games like Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil. Titanic, juggernaut triple A, games that started or really picked up on the PSX.

I think most of the posters in here lauding the console have fond memories as a pre-teen or child cause it was their first, or second game console.

I would be lying if I said the SNES is the GOAT cause I am somewhat biased. But it dominated the Genesis/Mega Drive, it was revolutionary AND it had an amazing library of games.
Im the same age,sure people have rose colored glasses,esp if they talking about shadows of the empire,but N64 was a great system,i never regretted having it for a second. I did also get a psone,so i can have all the games i wanted,but n64 had some fucking amazing games,and the amazing games on n64 went farther than alot of the good games on psone. Twisted metal was cool,but it wasnt no mario kart or goldeneye. Goldeneye was a game that lasted me until perfect dark came out,and perfect dark,i probably played even after i got a ps2. Perfect dark is amazing. They screwed up that franchise so bad.

Back