Is the N64 the greatest UFC HW champion soon?

SNES was and always has been my favorite console. Followed closely by the N64 and PS2. I'm trying to revisit the NES more these days because I didn't play it as much as a kid, and I'm really liking it a lot.

N64 was a great system but it was really lacking in the RPG department.

I hate to say it, but @Roca and @John Wang are some uneducated old school gaming bitches up in here.

the fuck bro I know we fuck around on here a lot but you better fucking watch yourself man, theres a limit you know, have a little decency

the fuck bro I know we fuck around on here a lot but you better fucking watch yourself man, theres a limit you know, have a little decency

Listen bruz, you done dropped the ball. . You did not even mention Golden Eye in the OP, maybe the best N64 game ever, arguably a top notch all time game.

The OP = a Fedor sucked thread from teh Heavies back in the day.

Plus the NES: zelda, mario, punch out, tecmo bowl and so on.

We on or we good?

Listen bruz, you done dropped the ball. . You did not even mention Golden Eye in the OP, maybe the best N64 game ever, arguably a top notch all time game.

The OP = a Fedor sucked thread from teh Heavies back in the day.

Plus the NES: zelda, mario, punch out, tecmo bowl and so on.

We on or we good?

Oh yeah, your right, I actually realized I had left off Golden Eye before I submitted the thread but I didn't feel like going back and fixing it. The first time I smoked weed I ripped goldeneye for hours until I fell asleep.

The NES, SNES, and N64 are all life-changing machines for me, an argument can be made for any of them, but they are all top-tier.

N64 was awesome. Don't know why but I had a nes, skipped the snes, and then got the N64.

Seems people are forgetting turok 1, 2, and 3, Banjo Kazooie 1 and 2, ported but still had resident evil 2, and smash bros.

Oh yeah, your right, I actually realized I had left off Golden Eye before I submitted the thread but I didn't feel like going back and fixing it. The first time I smoked weed I ripped goldeneye for hours until I fell asleep.

The NES, SNES, and N64 are all life-changing machines for me, an argument can be made for any of them, but they are all top-tier.

I have epic memories of highschool friday nights at Stu's house .... Golden Eye, beer, weed, and experimenting school.

N64 and SNES are both GOAT-tier. Not sure I could pick one over the other, but if you put a gun to my head, I'd probably lean toward the N64 just because of the 4-player capability. Some of the best games on the system had great multiplayer modes.

Mario 64
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Goldeneye
Starfox
Mario Party 1, 2, and 3
Mario Tennis
Mario Kart
WWF: No Mercy
WCW vs. nWo
Fighting Force
Pokemon Stadium
Rampage World Tour
Jet Force Gemini
Cruisn' World
Twisted Metal
Waverace 64

I am pretty sure Twisted Metal was Playstation exclusive.

Super Nintindo for me

I had a PlayStation not a 64 :(

You couldnt have a game like twisted metal on the n64. It had dope ass cd quality music on there.

Back