Is the N64 the greatest UFC HW champion soon?

Roca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Franciss Ngannou had Star Wars Shadows of the Empire, Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, The two zeldas. Probably the best system ever created.

Probably the best star wars game ever.
Remmeber this level?

hqdefault.jpg

Sick Graphix?

And it took me forever to beat this AT-ST the first time because I didn't know you were supposed to shoot his belly.

SWSotE_%28Escape_from_Echo_Base%29.jpg

so many great games. Life changing.

WCW/NWO World Tour and Revenge would dominant.

Goldeneye was dominant

Perfect Dark was dominant

Mario 64 was dominant

Mario Kart was dominant

HNNNNGGG

Last edited by a moderator:
WCW/NWO World Tour and Revenge would dominant.

Mario 64 was dominant

Mario Kart was dominant

HNNNNGGG

Wrestlemania 2000>Revenge

Had all those games though.

Banjo Kazooie was always my favorite

N64 and SNES are both GOAT-tier. Not sure I could pick one over the other, but if you put a gun to my head, I'd probably lean toward the N64 just because of the 4-player capability. Some of the best games on the system had great multiplayer modes.

Mario 64
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Goldeneye
Starfox
Mario Party 1, 2, and 3
Mario Tennis
Mario Kart
WWF: No Mercy
WCW vs. nWo
Fighting Force
Pokemon Stadium
Rampage World Tour
Jet Force Gemini
Cruisn' World
Twisted Metal
Waverace 64

SNES, on the other hand, has:

Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, 3 (DKC2 forever the GOAT)
Super Mario World
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Yoshi's Island
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mario Kart
Earthbound
The Lost Vikings
Mortal Kombat 1, 2, 3
Street Fighter 2
Primal Rage
Gundam Wing: Endless Duel

Last edited:
Shadows of the Empire has not aged well at all. It's terrible to play now.

It was Nintendo's first taste of being that "alternate" system. You had to make games different for N64 than other sytstems. When i first played mario 64 in the toys r us display,it blew me away,i literally couldnt believe what im seeing. Its very primitive to look at now but it is STILL fun to play. Some of the other games,which were revolutionary for the the time,like alot of 3d games from the 90s,are really dated and ugly now...but i very much enjoyed Turok,Blast Corps,Shadows of the empire,Zelda,etc...and Mario Kart,Perfect Dark/Goldeneye,and smash bros remain the greatest multiplayer games of all time. I once brought Goldeneye and 4 controllers over to a friends party,and they refused to let me take it home. He lent me his playstation and final fantasy 7,which i enjoyed so much,i bought my own PSone. Those were savage times hahaha.

You have to measure greatness vs the competition of the era.

So the snes dominated the Genesis so it was the best.

The N64 was good but the PlayStation was amazing. Really close race but I'd give the nod to PlayStation

Playstation 2 easy.

ps2_grand_theft_auto_iii-110214.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed its awful to play now....but amazing at the time,but the rouge squadron game they put out later was awesome and a much better and more fun game.

I believe it. I'm semi-tempted to go back and play it on an emulator but I know it's going to be garbage and I don't want to tarnish my memories like that

I cant say what the best system was. There are big plusses and minuses when you compare eras. There are alot more great games now because its much harder to get away with a shitty game...but because gaming is so much more mainstream now alot of the genuine sadistic challenge is gone,and thats a shame. Dark Souls brought back that mentality tho. Also timed button presses needs to die a quick death.

N64 and SNES are both GOAT-tier. Not sure I could pick one over the other, but if you put a gun to my head, I'd probably lean toward the N64 just because of the 4-player capability. Some of the best games on the system had great multiplayer modes.

Mario 64
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Goldeneye
Starfox
Mario Party 1, 2, and 3
Mario Tennis
Mario Kart
WWF: No Mercy
WCW vs. nWo
Pokemon Stadium
Rampage World Tour
Jet Force Gemini
Cruisn' World
Twisted Metal
Waverace 64

SNES, on the other hand, has:

Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, 3 (DKC2 forever the GOAT)
Super Mario World
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Yoshi's Island
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mario Kart
Earthbound
The Lost Vikings
Mortal Kombat 1, 2, 3
Street Fighter 2
Primal Rage
Gundam Wing: Endless Duel
SNES has alot more great games than that. Primal Rage is some cheap MK knock off,weird to include that heheh

I believe it. I'm semi-tempted to go back and play it on an emulator but I know it's going to be garbage and I don't want to tarnish my memories like that

A remake would be awesome.

SNES has alot more great games than that. Primal Rage is some cheap MK knock off,weird to include that heheh

My parents forbid us from having consoles growing up, so I didn't grow up with the NES at all. My parents split when I was twelve and my mom re-married a guy who had a SNES and bought a then-new N64 shortly after. So my time was split probably 60% N64, 40% SNES growing up. But yes, there are a lot more great SNES games I wasn't exposed to. I only listed my personal favorites.

And Primal Rage is awesome. What's not to love about prehistoric monsters beating the shit out of each other for world dominance and playing volleyball with their cavemen worshippers?

My parents forbid us from having consoles growing up, so I didn't grow up with the NES at all. My parents split when I was twelve and my mom re-married a guy who had a SNES and bought a then-new N64 shortly after. So my time was split probably 60% N64, 40% SNES growing up. But yes, there are a lot more great SNES games I wasn't exposed to. I only listed my personal favorites.

And Primal Rage is awesome. What's not to love about prehistoric monsters beating the shit out of each other for world dominance and playing volleyball with their cavemen worshippers?
I didnt have an NES...but all my cousins did. My dad didnt forbid us havin one,he just felt it was too expensive,and so we missed out on it. In '89 my mom bought me a gameboy,and '93 i got a snes. I pretty much owned most of the major systems one way or another.

Last edited:
A remake would be awesome.
They wont remake it. No one cares about Dash Rendar in 2017. Just like they wont remake those games that had the sith guy in it later on. People want to play AS a real fucking character from the movies,but they dont wanna give us that.

tbh, at the time Mario 64 was easily the greatest game I'd ever played when it first came out

The most advanced console of all time is the PS3; had all the bleeding edge tech in it.

The GOAT console is N64. Goldeneye all day.

I'm pretty sure I hold the WR in the skijump for Nagano Winter Olympics on the 64

wasn't good at the game overall, but for some reason was GOAT tier at skijump and curling.....

SNES had the greatest volume of quality games out of any console.

Back