Is the N64 the greatest UFC HW champion soon?

the_magnificent_lair_of_gaben_by_medli20-d6b9r07.png

Nobody ever mentions Conker's Bad Fur Day in these threads, but it's definitely one of the best N64 games. It was probably the last major game released for it.

All I know is the only thing that matched the excitement of 4 player goldeneye was 16 player halo LAN parties. And goldeneye still might have had the more fun moments.

I played the ever living hell out of Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber.

I believe it. I'm semi-tempted to go back and play it on an emulator but I know it's going to be garbage and I don't want to tarnish my memories like that

I first saw Star Wars when I was like 10, when the last pressings of the VHS, un fucked with versions were available. I saved up the money, got a mail in rebate, and was amazed. Then my friend got a 64 with Shadows of The Empire. It was awesome beyond description.

I like how no one cared about the fucked up thread title or OP and just went with the general theme of the thread. Then when I have a legit thread and slip one little penis (@Cint) joke into the OP everyone goes off on some gay tangent.

I'm not gay asshole you are. We all know you love cucumbers. :rolleyes:

It might be my old brain remembering things better than they were, but I remember loving Bomberman, Pilotwings, and Turok and they haven't been mentioned enough in here.

I'm probably the only person ever who loves the Castlevania games on the N64.

WCW/NWO World Tour and Revenge would dominant.

Goldeneye was dominant

Perfect Dark was dominant

Mario 64 was dominant

Mario Kart was dominant

HNNNNGGG

I'll throw in Banjo-Kazooie, Rogue Squadron, Wrestlemania 2000/No Mercy, Donkey Kong 64, Super Smash Brothers...system was the tits if you liked Nintendo characters and didn't need any RPGs.

There were also some niche games like Ogre Battle 64 and Harvest Moon I played the hell out of.

Probably one of the worst console of all time. To go from the SNES which is the GOAT to the N64 is a huge mis-step. Plus, they pissed off Sony and the PSX dominated Nintendo that generation.

Very shitty third party games, no FMVs, sub par graphics, expensive cartridges. Not saying the console had no good first party titles, cause it did. But other then maybe 15-20 games it had a weak library.

It was revolutionary but was the start of the downfall of Nintendo.

All I know is the only thing that matched the excitement of 4 player goldeneye was 16 player halo LAN parties. And goldeneye still might have had the more fun moments.
proximity mines turned into IRL fights

Probably one of the worst console of all time. To go from the SNES which is the GOAT to the N64 is a huge mis-step. Plus, they pissed off Sony and the PSX dominated Nintendo that generation.

Very shitty third party games, no FMVs, sub par graphics, expensive cartridges. Not saying the console had no good first party titles, cause it did. But other then maybe 15-20 games it had a weak library.

It was revolutionary but was the start of the downfall of Nintendo.
<DisgustingHHH>

Back