Is Taylor Swift the most overrated artist of this century?

So she said she was influenced by Led Zeppelin. Why have an issue with that? Did she say the only reason why she became a musician is because she wanted to be bigger than Led Zeppelin? I'm not familiar with her music, but to the best of my knowledge at least she isn't stealing from other artists and passing off their work as her own.
Gaga might not be stealing from other artists, but that's the point: the only alternative for her us to dish out the wimpiest if sounds ever. She might as well be stealing .....she isn't able to do anything else. Highly
Cool, nothing about the arrangements are anything special, again they are just generic pop songs. Her success is coming from targeting the audience of kids. Just like with the Justin beiber phenomenon, and more recently the BTS group. In fact one of the singers in BTS released an album recently which broke many records, nothing about the Album is great, but BTS have a massive audience of kids which made it sell in huge numbers
Cool, it is highly evident that you know NOTHING about arrangements, melody and/or harmony otherwise your reply would've been a decent one. Sorry MY 2 cents :):)

Cool, nothing about the arrangements are anything special, again they are just generic pop songs. Her success is coming from targeting the audience of kids. Just like with the Justin beiber phenomenon, and more recently the BTS group. In fact one of the singers in BTS released an album recently which broke many records, nothing about the Album is great, but BTS have a massive audience of kids which made it sell in huge numbers
Let's put you to the test: do you know who Don Costa is and how he is considered in pop / rock ?

Back