Is Taylor Swift the most overrated artist of this century?

I honestly cant really name a song besides shake it off cause of the memes, but Im not in her target demograph I guess.
Things I have heard, doesn't blow me away or make me understand why shes so big.
But hey im 34 year old going to see Devo on the weekend and I have an Idles avatar.
Im not exactly the norm

Kanye is one of the greatest artists of all time and Beyonce is leaps and bounds better than Taylor Swift.
college dropout is his best album and his first album. his second best was late registration which is his second album. everything progressively gets worse and worse. i was a fan of young kanyes music, but as i said it just gets worse and worse as time passes.

beyonce is meh.

and obviously you understood i was mocking the trio when kanye stormed the stage when taylor got given the award one year.

Agreed. Slut them up and they be stars. Sad.
The only s***s I see are the likes of LG, Beyonce and 99% of the "singers" who perform on the sluttiest of TV crap shows like American Idol. Luckily there are TRUE artists like TS to make us forget the sheer rot out there in popland :)

college dropout is his best album and his first album. his second best was late registration which is his second album. everything progressively gets worse and worse. i was a fan of young kanyes music, but as i said it just gets worse and worse as time passes.

beyonce is meh.

and obviously you understood i was mocking the trio when kanye stormed the stage when taylor got given the award one year.
Kanye is total shit in the worst of shit forms and so is slutty Beyonce and similar rotty acts.

beyonce is meh.

No its not lol
Anyone who knows anything about music knows MBDTF is his best work by far and it’s been good since.

Late Registration was even better than College Dropout, that’s when he was working with Jon Brian heavily still.

Kanye is the crappiest "artist" of the century. Any puny choirboy sings better than that creep.

No its not lol
Anyone who knows anything about music knows MBDTF is his best work by far and it’s been good since.

Late Registration was even better than College Dropout, that’s when he was working with Jon Brian heavily still.
lol you got to have shit for brains if you dont think college dropout isnt his best album.

even more shit for brains if you really think he is 'one of the greatest artists of all time'.

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

lol you got to have shit for brains if you dont think college dropout isnt his best album.

even more shit for brains if you really think he is 'one of the greatest artists of all time'.

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>
It’s not really a debate to anyone who knows what they’re talking about.

MBDTF is his magnum opus and one of the most positively reviewed albums in the modern era.

Kanye’s an absolute musical genius and an outstanding artist. You can dislike him but it doesnt make you right

hard to say.
so many overrated marginally talented performers now.
its like Coke vs Pepsi.
sugary shit.

It’s not really a debate to anyone who knows what they’re talking about.

MBDTF is his magnum opus and one of the most positively reviewed albums in the modern era.

Kanye’s an absolute musical genius and an outstanding artist. You can dislike him but it doesnt make you right
lmao om not sure if you are being serious or not.

the funny thing is i think you are being serious.

lmao om not sure if you are being serious or not.

the funny thing is i think you are being serious.
You have to just be bullshitting yourself at this point. Go look up the critical response for MBDTF vs College Dropout.

I talk about music with people all of the time and i’ve never met someone who has heard the two albums and prefers College Dropout. Musically, MBDTF is just so far ahead, has more focus, better instrumentation, less skits, is just a better musical product.

Im guessing you’ve never sat down and listened to it and think you have the “safe” opinion so you’re standing by it instead of just admitting you’re wrong.

College Dropout isnt bad by any means but it’s not even the best in his original output (pre-808)

You have to just be bullshitting yourself at this point. Go look up the critical response for MBDTF vs College Dropout.

I talk about music with people all of the time and i’ve never met someone who has heard the two albums and prefers College Dropout. Musically, MBDTF is just so far ahead, has more focus, better instrumentation, less skits, is just a better musical product.

Im guessing you’ve never sat down and listened to it and think you have the “safe” opinion so you’re standing by it instead of just admitting you’re wrong.

College Dropout isnt bad by any means but it’s not even the best in his original output (pre-808)
lol who cares about 'critical response' to music when you are the one that listens to it??

its like movies, some get hammered by critics but you like it. others get praised by critics and you hate it.

a good example of one which i remember you making fun of my choice was la la land. in every way it was better than moonlight, but the so called critics decided to give moonlight the best motion picture of the year award at the oscars. which was absolute bullshit. la la land was way better than that heap of smoking shit.

so thats why critic responses are bull shit and heavily swayed by whether it is the creator or the public which they want to appease.

lol who cares about 'critical response' to music when you are the one that listens to it??

its like movies, some get hammered by critics but you like it. others get praised by critics and you hate it.

a good example of one which i remember you making fun of my choice was la la land. in every way it was better than moonlight, but the so called critics decided to give moonlight the best motion picture of the year award at the oscars. which was absolute bullshit. la la land was way better than that heap of smoking shit.

so thats why critic responses are bull shit and heavily swayed by whether it is the creator or the public which they want to appease.
I also offered up that i mean like dozens if not hundreds of people i’ve interacted with irl agrees that mbdtf is better than college dropout. It’s general consensus that it’s better and you have zero grounds calling me “shit for brains” because you disagree.

Be honest: have you sat down and listened to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy front to back or are you just talking out of your ass?

I also offered up that i mean like dozens if not hundreds of people i’ve interacted with irl agrees that mbdtf is better than college dropout. It’s general consensus that it’s better and you have zero grounds calling me “shit for brains” because you disagree.

Be honest: have you sat down and listened to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy front to back or are you just talking out of your ass?
yes.

but for you to think there are dozens if not hundreds of people that agree with you doesnt discredit anything i said.

Taylor Swift?

Never heard of him.

giphy_(89).gif

yes.

but for you to think there are dozens if not hundreds of people that agree with you doesnt discredit anything i said.
I mean there are literal millions probably bud.
Sorry your taste in music isnt quality, glad you like what you like

LG is the crappiest wimpiest so-called "singer" in pop / rock history. She makes me spew over her stupid body.
Lady Gaga is cringe AF and she's trying way too hard to be some kind of a pop version of Marylin Manson or something... <{clintugh}>

Back