Is Stripping Germaine DeRandamie Of Her Title

Ha ha, look at the little pussy running away from a debate with a real man.
It is not a debate if we can't even agree on basic terminology. Debate is about communicating ideas. If we are not even speaking the same language, I don't think we will have any effective communication.

You are going to dig deeper into your trench, and I will do the same. I want to learn something (no matter how trivial), not throw pointless insults.

Sure. I'll add that since she got stripped, so should Bisping and McGregor for the same reasons (ducking the #1 contender, reason for doing so is irrelevant).

This....

Bisping should fight Romero or be stripped.

GSP should EARN a title shot, not be handed one.... especially at MW.

McGregor should never have been allowed to fight for LW belt w/o immediately and publicly vacating FeatherWeight

McGregor should have been threatened to be stripped of LW title for even talking about this boxing crap and refusing to defend LW.

DJ should absolutely be stripped of his title if he refuses to fight TJ at FlyWeight

and Germaine should be stripped of her title for not fighting Cyborg (extra hilarious since that division was literally created SPECIFICALLY to appease Cyborg)

I'm all for fighters being paid more, and unionizing..... but fighters should -=NEVER=- be their own matchmakers, ESPECIALLY with regard to title holders....

Sure. I'll add that since she got stripped, so should Bisping and McGregor for the same reasons (ducking the #1 contender, reason for doing so is irrelevant).

tenor.gif

Cyborg was flagged by USADA and is probably the only fighter who was found "innocent".

Romero. And weren't Jones, and Lesnar both found " innocent " ?

Innocent as in the fighter ingested something causing them to pop. But, USADA found no proof of any intentional cheating ( Bull shit ).

USADA is sketchy as fuck, if you ask me.

Last edited:
It's clear as day that w145 is Cyborg's division to reign over and whoever wants to consider themselve champ there needs fight her.
So the overwhelming agreement with the stripping of ducky GDR is correct and should not be surprising.

However, what most likely also plays a part, is that Germaine is just not very popular at all. Her striking legend never really transferred to MMA, her fights were kinda so-so, she's not pretty or particularly charming or otherwise fascinating. Most people just didn't care about her pre-Holly-fight and post-Holly actively disliked her for the cheap shots (which also really weakened her/her management's "will not fight a cheater" argument.)

If Germaine was more well liked, I'm pretty sure there'd be at least some dispute. But it seems that she's the fighter with the fewest fans right now.

What the... Can someone please tell me what's going on here?
Megan is sucking the soul out of her defeated opponent.

With the combined power of two souls she hopes to have a better chance against Cyborg.

GDR made the mistake of thinking that was a real belt for a real division she was wearing, and not a vanity object for Cyborg to be anointed with.

To be fair, it was the UFC that put together Bisping vs Henderson 2.

But yeah GDR deserved to be stripped.

Brand new division that not many particularly wanted. Gets held up immediately by the champ who apparently fought dirty...I never actually saw it, wmma is shit so i didn't bother. They did the right thing. Take that shit eating smile back to 135 GDR

Bisping and McGregor didn't refuse to fight anyone, they were given the option to fight someone else and took the different fight. GDR flat out refused to fight cyborg so the situations aren't really comparable

wRdnP5C.png

Im no unannymouse with u peeps lol

mma are all infested with satanic freemason promoters/corps
all morally bankrupt & politkul scum

THEIR media is also aware of this & doing everything they can to not discuss these things just like this snitchdog forum

THEIR fans are mostly satanic & morally bankrupt scum pretending to be "FANS" & they all live at shit holes like "mma" forums

wRdnP5C.png

GDR being stripped is lol doe
I meen y doe you didn't want to fight AND NOW you're suprisey?

I hear shees gonna mek a komebak lol

will watch

wRdnP5C.png

for free lol

The only time the fans, the media and the UFC, and the fighters have been in unanimous agreement that it is best thing to do?

Some champs duck the number 1 contender for money (Michael Bisping). Some champs duck the number 1 contender for more money in other divisions and/or other sports (Conor McGregor). Some champs crush all the number 1 contenders, so the fans want freak show fights with much bigger opponents in higher weight classes (Demetrius Johnson). Some champs duck number 1 contenders because they can't get their non-professional life in order (Jon Jones).

In all these cases the fans, the fighters, the media and the UFC have been completely split.

So, it is interesting to get the feeling that everybody agrees that Germaine De Randamie should be stripped. Why?

I think it is because she is the only champ that is ducking purely based on fear. (1) Cris Cyborg would have been a nice pay cheque for GDR, and (2) Cris Cyborg would have been the biggest fight for GDR, but her best excuse is "Cyborg was busted for steroids a million years ago."

Cormier is in a similar but worse situation, he has no issues fighting a champ who beat while the champ may have been on steroids. DC is making ridiculous excuses.

This is the worst duck in the history of the sport, that I can remember.
Was in agreement then you went old the rails and lost me with DC. Aren't they fighting soon?

Was in agreement then you went old the rails and lost me with DC. Aren't they fighting soon?
Just a mistake. It is pretty easy to tell that I probably meant "GDR." HAHA

I use to hate verbal reasoning in my High School English, but this forum has reminded me of the importance of being able to read a passage, and to reason through it.

This....

Bisping should fight Romero or be stripped.

GSP should EARN a title shot, not be handed one.... especially at MW.

McGregor should never have been allowed to fight for LW belt w/o immediately and publicly vacating FeatherWeight

McGregor should have been threatened to be stripped of LW title for even talking about this boxing crap and refusing to defend LW.

DJ should absolutely be stripped of his title if he refuses to fight TJ at FlyWeight

and Germaine should be stripped of her title for not fighting Cyborg (extra hilarious since that division was literally created SPECIFICALLY to appease Cyborg)

I'm all for fighters being paid more, and unionizing..... but fighters should -=NEVER=- be their own matchmakers, ESPECIALLY with regard to title holders....
Agreed except for DJ scenario.
He's 125 champ why should he have to fight a 135 ?
Also because his next fight was already booked. And the ufc is pulling a last minute short sighted scenario again.
I would rather see DJ and TJ but don't think this is right.

Just a mistake. It is pretty easy to tell that I probably meant "GDR." HAHA

I use to hate verbal reasoning in my High School English, but this forum has reminded me of the importance of being able to read a passage, and to reason through it.
Cool cool agreed.

What the... Can someone please tell me what's going on here?
You can lie or tell the truth, just don't tell me which you're doing.

This fighter hooked Meagan up with a sherdogger for casual one nighter sex, because Meagan is addicted to them for some strange reason. She goes through them like Dixie cups. You haven't been hooked up with her yet? Anyways, this was Meagan thanking her for setting up her most recent romp with one.

My dick told me that story while I was pounding it.

Back