Is Stripping Germaine DeRandamie Of Her Title

GDR becoming Champion in the weightclass that was created for Cyborg and then refusing to fight her is almost as bad as posting shit about her online and then calling the cops when she gets thumped in the mouth...
Cyborg was flagged by USADA and is probably the only fighter who was found "innocent".

Worthless title anyways do what you will with it
I hate the hypocricy of stripping gdr and letting conor hold onto the belt while openly cherry picking fights.

That being said, I agree with her being stripped, and that's a worthless division. Are there like 4 womens flyweights?

if she never intended to fight cyborg why take the 145 title fight in the first place. like seriously OMG

The thing is, the whole division was designed around the premise of Cyborg fighting for a belt. In every other division, the UFC can at least potentially consider other contenders and other matchups. But women's featherweight is so thin at the moment that GDR refusing to fight the obvious title contender is highly problematic.

Randamie has zero leverage. This is the equivalent of someone that just got hired making demands to management. This is why Conor/Bisping/DJ comparisons don't even need to be made.
are you an HR manager? always with the career metaphors. we get it, you are a millionaire born in 1950

It's because nobody really knows about her or cares. If she had a fan base they would for sure be calling it bullshit. Despite it clearly being the right move

I don't blame her for not wanting to fight an obvious steroid abuser, but in that case she should have never went to that division or took the fight with Holly. She was just jerking people around.

Killing is killing, but of course, he label different types of killings differently based on the context of what transpired and how it transpired. For example, label killing murder if it was premeditated and manslaughter if it wasn't, and accidental if there was no intent.

Same with ducking. Ducking is ducking, but different people will rationalize and label it differently based on their feelings towards the person doing the ducking.

All fighters have their reasons for ducking.

Well, killing isn't killing, and "ducking" isn't ducking. When people say "ducking", they mean dodging an opponent out of fear. McGregor has never done this.

She wasn't a real champ anyway. She won one fucking fight at that weight class. The real champ is Cyborg and to be the champ, you need to beat the champ.

New titles are largely a case of the fighter "making" the title and not the other way around...Ronda, JJ, DJ are all fighters who made the titles valuable to varying extents. No one cares about the cookie monster's brief reign and the same will apply to Germaine.

Cyborg will define this division and make the title mean something (probably not a lot, but more than Germaine ever could based on her desire to cherrypick).

Then of course we could all hope for a fresh face like Megan to pull the upset and end Cyborg's reign of terror.

Megan-Anderson-vs-Charmaine-Tweet_009-750-750x369.jpg

Randamie has zero leverage. This is the equivalent of someone that just got hired making demands to management. This is why Conor/Bisping/DJ comparisons don't even need to be made.
She doesnt even seem like she is making any demands. She just isnt doing the one thing she is there to do.its a shame cos i like watching her fight.

New titles are largely a case of the fighter "making" the title and not the other way around...Ronda, JJ, DJ are all fighters who made the titles valuable to varying extents. No one cares about the cookie monster's brief reign and the same will apply to Germaine.

Cyborg will define this division and make the title mean something (probably not a lot, but more than Germaine ever could based on her desire to cherrypick).

Then of course we could all hope for a fresh face like Megan to pull the upset and end Cyborg's reign of terror.

Megan-Anderson-vs-Charmaine-Tweet_009-750-750x369.jpg
That is a fucking crazy picture

Who cares no one gives a shit about that division or WMMA in general if Ronda never came into the sport doing million + PPV cards the UFC would still be male only.

Well, killing isn't killing, and "ducking" isn't ducking. When people say "ducking", they mean dodging an opponent out of fear. McGregor has never done this.
We don't know if McGregor is scared or not. Plus, killing is killing. The fact that you can't even agree with that basic premise, tells me I will be wasting my time pursuing this debate any further. So, let's agree to disagree.

We don't know if McGregor is scared or not. Plus, killing is killing. The fact that you can't even agree with that basic premise, tells me I will be wasting my time pursuing this debate any further. So, let's agree to disagree.

Ha ha, look at the little pussy running away from a debate with a real man.

Back