Is Stripping Germaine DeRandamie Of Her Title

Agreed except for DJ scenario.
He's 125 champ why should he have to fight a 135 ?
Also because his next fight was already booked. And the ufc is pulling a last minute short sighted scenario again.
I would rather see DJ and TJ but don't think this is right.

TJ is dropping down DJ's division for the immediate title shot.... and DJ is refusing the fight.

TJ is dropping down DJ's division for the immediate title shot.... and DJ is refusing the fight.
Already has a fight that was scheduled.
Nope don't agree.
DJ defends good.
TJ takes the strap. Refuses a rematch in my opinion no matter how it goes DJ deserves.

But easily Dana nope no rematch fuck DJ cause he didn't do what we wanted.
Another McGregor happens TJ takes the belt as hostage brings up to 135 and wants to be a two division champ.
And belt is held up for a year plus nope fuck that shit.
DJ has a fight, think Dana doesn't want DJ to hold record of defenses, which I don't really want to see either because I'm a Silva fan and do believe DJ has had way easier oppents but he's beating everyone put in front of him. Fuck Dana and TJ should have at least 1 of not 2 fights in a weight class before being able to challenge for a strap.

what happens if everyone refuses to fight cyborg? that would be funny. but they have megan booked to fight her already so there is that. after that it gets looking like tumbleweeds.

Back