Is Oezdemir's GBH Charge Worse Than Conor's Ref Push?

if volk was sitting on top of some tall structureand some guy was trying to push him off than yes he was justified in punching him

Rumor has it someone was getting handsy with his fiancee.
Not saying that the guy didn't deserved to be punched but it was still an incredibly avoidable situation. Getting busted for streak fighting as a HW pro fighter looks really bad. Juries and lawyers are not likely to be kind to you.

No societal gain from street fighting? People have made careers out of it.

My point is, saying that someone who is a fighter shouldn't fight street fights, is ridiculous.
Nobody should fight street fights, period. It most often happens when alcohol is involved, from both parties, and it's difficult to find out the root of what actually happened in some instances.

Obviously it was a bad thing for Oezdemir to get caught up in this, hopefully it gets resolved without further implications. Ending up in a situation like this, for anyone, is a blemish in and of itself, however.
It was a very avoidable situation and could end very poorly for him. Big scary HW KOs a couple of drunk bums in a bar. Really easy to make Oez look like the bad guy here.

It's a shit situation all around but Oez could easily get the worst of it.

How do retarded LHW contenders get into bar fights with manlets/untrained opponents? This guy and Conor can both go fuck themselves with the cock of Black Beast (or whoever has the most uncomfortable feeling cock in the UFC) as far as I'm concerned.

He's a pro fighter. Unless he was getting mugged then he has no business getting into fights outside the cage.
Most top level pro fighters can pay for security so they dont have to fight some dickhead nobody for free...volkan doesnt have that luxury
'Tough guys'will always be trying that shit with pros and mmas pay strucutre means most will have to deal with that shit themselves

That's not how that works. When you go pro you are informed that if you get into a fight you can be charged with some serious shit. Courts don't play that shit.
Nope its an old myth about pro fighters , like the old one about black belts needing to register their hands as 'lethal weapons'
Pro fighters have as much legal right to defend themselves as joe public

Not sure if he was the aggressor or not? Other guy had it coming? Claiming self defense?

Disappointing.

Unless the other guys had weapons I don’t see why Oez couldn’t have showed a little more restraint.

This isn’t your average everyday Joe blow... he’s a professional fighter and not a normal sized one either. He’s fucking 6’2 230 and can be considered one of th the biggest, baddest fighters on earth. He KO’s other bad ass professional fighters in under a minute. Posessing that much size, power and fight skills should come with more responsibility.

As I said whoever was trying to fuck with him justified or not likely wouldn’t have come close to hurting him even if they tried their hardest unless they had a weapon. I know you Shertards will think it sounds pussy but he could’ve walked away. He doesn’t need to prove anything. He should already know he’s one of the baddest MFers on earth. At the very least he could’ve restrained the dude or hurt him without Knocking him unconscious.

Imagine if the guy that he KOed fell wrong and hit his head on the concrete and didn’t wake up? I know someobody in college that actually died the exact same way which is why I bring it up. Wouldn’t have been a good look for him or the UFC whether it was justified or not. He has way more to lose than gain.

It was a very avoidable situation and could end very poorly for him. Big scary HW KOs a couple of drunk bums in a bar. Really easy to make Oez look like the bad guy here.

It's a shit situation all around but Oez could easily get the worst of it.

I would argue the guy who was out cold for 14 minutes got the worst of it.

Even IF he manages to get paid.

Money can't fix brain damage.

- Giving a ref a slight nudge because you think he's endangering a fighter by keeping a fight going after a KO.

- Knocking two people unconscious in a public place

Oh I don't know OP.

This isn’t your average everyday Joe blow... he’s a professional fighter and not a normal sized one either. He’s fucking 6’2 230 and can be considered one of th the biggest, baddest fighters on earth. He KO’s other bad ass professional fighters in under a minute. Posessing that much size, power and fight skills should come with more responsibility.

Good thing it doesn't, buddy.

That way people like you can't start shit with big tough dudes expecting not to be hit back.

These guys aren't superheroes, they are humans just like me and you. They've got no responsibility to the world just because they are pro combat athletes. We live in a world where there's guns, knives, and suckerpunchers. Attack one of these guys on the streets and best believe they will use every bit of their strength, power, and fighting skill to beat your fucking face in until you are no longer a threat.

That's not how that works. When you go pro you are informed that if you get into a fight you can be charged with some serious shit. Courts don't play that shit.

Oh boy, let me guess, you have to "register your hands as deadly weapons"?

Lol...

Yeah right, buddy. Go run up on Stipe Miocic and start throwing punches.

See what happens.

aaron hernandez anyone. its about respect

Oh boy, let me guess, you have to "register your hands as deadly weapons"?

Lol...

Yeah right, buddy. Go run up on Stipe Miocic and start throwing punches.

See what happens.
Never did I bring up the registered hands rumor. Courts historically fuck over fighters in these cercumstances.

Nope its an old myth about pro fighters , like the old one about black belts needing to register their hands as 'lethal weapons'
Pro fighters have as much legal right to defend themselves as joe public
Not talking about that myth. When my bro got his pro licence from the AC he was told that if he got into a fight, he was likely to be punished worse than the average joe. Theres no hard law on it but it is just not a good situation to be in as a fighter.

Most top level pro fighters can pay for security so they dont have to fight some dickhead nobody for free...volkan doesnt have that luxury
'Tough guys'will always be trying that shit with pros and mmas pay strucutre means most will have to deal with that shit themselves
Avoiding fights is easy. Volkan should have no reason to even entertain there "tough guys". If this isn't self defense then Volkan is a fucking idiot for letting this happen.

I would argue the guy who was out cold for 14 minutes got the worst of it.

Even IF he manages to get paid.

Money can't fix brain damage.
Im talking about in court. A big ass HW knocking a drunk guy's brains out does not look good. He could get serious time over this. Shit ain't funny.

Back