Is Oezdemir's GBH Charge Worse Than Conor's Ref Push?

Avoiding fights is easy. Volkan should have no reason to even entertain there "tough guys". If this isn't self defense then Volkan is a fucking idiot for letting this happen.
Within reason though
hes just a man hes not suposed to be a frigging saint
If these guys instigated a fight with a pro fighter they deserve what they got

Not talking about that myth. When my bro got his pro licence from the AC he was told that if he got into a fight, he was likely to be punished worse than the average joe. Theres no hard law on it but it is just not a good situation to be in as a fighter.
Wel see
Legaly he has no extra obligation to avoid assholes and rightfuly so

Depends on circumstances
2 on 1 will be hard to prove volkan was the agressor
If he stuck first then it'll be hard for him to walk away from this. I do believe the guys deserved to get hit but Volkan could and should have avoided this. Hopefully he gets off ok but he is most likely not free of guilt in this matter.

Plus after this he'll have to deal with UFC because this definitely breaks their conduct policy.

This whole thing is a shit storm.

If he stuck first then it'll be hard for him to walk away from this. I do believe the guys deserved to get hit but Volkan could and should have avoided this. Hopefully he gets off ok but he is most likely not free of guilt in this matter.

Plus after this he'll have to deal with UFC because this definitely breaks their conduct policy.

This whole thing is a shit storm.
Struck first doesnt mean it wasnt self defence
( see geoff thompson and peter constadine ..guys are the self defence dudes!)

If Voltron was defending himself nothing wrong with it.

Conor was trespasser and instigator and should have been KOed.

Back