Is Khabib in Conor's head moreso than any other fighter in his entire career?

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The guy flew across continents to throw a dolly at his bus and risked jail time ffs.

I mean that speaks for itself.

Just look at this pic he seems unhinged.

vid_conor.0.jpg

Also, during their backstage confrontation Conor seemed rattled to me. I'll let other people draw their own conclusions but that's my take from the video.

I think Conor has balls, a true warrior spirit and he believes in himself, but I also feel Khabib goaded him into taking this fight even though it's an awful stylistic matchup, and used Conor's massive ego and sense of loyalty against him.

5ac50f44fc7e93326f8b45bf.jpg

Last edited:
When Nate called him a rich kid I literally thought Conor was going to start crying.

Fuck ya he is, His voice alone is in all of our heads

He's biding his time until he mentally reduces Khabib to ashes. If he starts too early, Khabib will be desensitized by fight time, and Conor's talk will not produce the desired stress and cortisol release, so like Sun Tzu he is waiting for the ideal time to strike.

Macho Dagestani Khabib won't be able to handle it. Heck he already has been saying overcompensating bullshit like he will change Conor's face etc. Shades of "to the death Georges, and I'm serious"...

The guy flew across continents to throw a dolly at his bus and risked jail time ffs.

I mean that speaks for itself.

Just look at this pic he's seems unhinged.

vid_conor.0.jpg

Also, during their backstage confrontation Conor seemed rattled to me. I'll let other people draw their own conclusions but that's my take from the video.

I think Conor has balls and he believes in himself, but I also feel Khabib goaded him into taking this fight even though it's an awful stylistic matchup, and used Conor's massive ego and sense of loyalty against him.

5ac50f44fc7e93326f8b45bf.jpg

Wouldnt that animal of Khabib be in your head if you were about to fight him?? shit, Mcdouche knows what is coming to him.... a fucking epic beating man, he knows he wont be the same after that shit. It will go down ala Ronda, he feels it.

Conor and Dee at the McMansion

Rocky fighting the Russian monster for Apollo's honor
Conor fighting the Russian monster for Artem's honor
Dee and Adrien scared for their lives

SimpleBreakableJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
"Getting in someone's head" is overrated, the better man will be victorious October 6th.

Conor holds bitterness against

Floyd, for sonning him hard
Nate, for making him pussy out
Khabib, for taking Artem's virginity, getting him arrested and costing him millions in court

However, Floyd and Nate are post fight. Khabib is the only fighter that makes Conor bitter pre fight. If he loses this one he fails to defend Artem's virginity, fails to defend his own honor and it will be devastating.

On the flip side if Khabib gets KTFO in front of his father he would have failed his father and Islam, his father would probably disown him and he would be treated like an apostate by his countrymen.

Neither man can afford to lose.

Calm your tits TS, literally nothing has happened yet.

Literally a ton has already happened. Conor literally flew an entire crew from Ireland to New York and attacked Khabib's bus to defend Artem's virginity.

i fking highly doubt kabob is that cunning and slick to have planned this all along to goad mcgoober into a fight lol

You can tell Nate had him annoyed

Conor will bide his time and then unleash a barrage of insults. Bring up the homeless thing, fighting being Haram in Islam, Dagestanis not really being Russian and Khabib not being able to live up to his father's expectations. Conor will probably leave it until fight week when Khabib is cutting weight and irritable, whether it will have any bearing on the fight though who knows?

Literally a ton has already happened. Conor literally flew an entire crew from Ireland to New York and attacked Khabib's bus to defend Artem's virginity.

To be fair Khabib did stay on bus. So was more like a drive by hand trucking.

To be fair Khabib did stay on bus. So was more like a drive by hand trucking.

Yes but we're talking about Conor. Khabib wasn't rattled all that much but if you think someone who flew a whole gang to NY, attacked a bus, got arrested and had to pay an undisclosed amount to get his criminal charges wiped isn't taking this very personally you're lying to yourself.

Khabib is absolutely in Conor's head.

Watch in slow-motion... Coach is SHOOK... Conor is paranoid and SHOOK...
Crygyf8.gif

Coach can't even make eye contact with Khabib's squad... lol

Conor holds bitterness against

Floyd, for sonning him hard
Nate, for making him pussy out
Khabib, for taking Artem's virginity, getting him arrested and costing him millions in court

However, Floyd and Nate are post fight. Khabib is the only fighter that makes Conor bitter pre fight. If he loses this one he fails to defend Artem's virginity, fails to defend his own honor and it will be devastating.

On the flip side if Khabib gets KTFO in front of his father he would have failed his father and Islam, his father would probably disown him and he would be treated like an apostate by his countrymen.

Neither man can afford to lose.

thats what makes this one so good lol

Back