Is Khabib in Conor's head moreso than any other fighter in his entire career?

Yes but we're talking about Conor. Khabib wasn't rattled all that much but if you think someone who flew a whole gang to NY, attacked a bus, got arrested and had to pay an undisclosed amount to get his criminal charges wiped isn't taking this very personally you're lying to yourself.

Khabib is absolutely in Conor's head.

Tbh I actually respected him a bit more for that... I mean just the sheer dedication it takes to maintain that same level of anger while flying in what must at least be a couple hour flight with elevator music playing just to show up and act like a fucking goon... dude really kept that same energy the whole time I was impressed lol

Tbh I actually respected him a bit more for that... I mean just the sheer dedication it takes to maintain that same level of anger while flying in what must at least be a couple hour flight with elevator music playing just to show up and act like a fucking goon... dude really kept that same energy the whole time I was impressed lol

I FUCKING LOVE IT, the bus incident takes this whole thing to the next level, the speed at which this fight got booked, despite the lawsuit, says it all. Conor is motivate as fuck. Everything is on the line for this one. Shit's personal.

<{JustBleed}>

Haha yeah right he wasn't rattled, you're just trying to conjure something up to fit what you want to be true.

Yes but we're talking about Conor. Khabib wasn't rattled all that much but if you think someone who flew a whole gang to NY, attacked a bus, got arrested and had to pay an undisclosed amount to get his criminal charges wiped isn't taking this very personally you're lying to yourself.

Khabib wants to disfigure McGregor but he seems very relaxed about it

Conor and Dee at the McMansion

Rocky fighting the Russian monster for Apollo's honor
Conor fighting the Russian monster for Artem's honor
Dee and Adrien scared for their lives

SimpleBreakableJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif
giphy.gif

U guys saw the 23 dudes Khabib used as back up when confronting Artem? Those are the dudes Conor needs to get mad... they will do the job for Conor leading up to the fight..

i think khabib is in his head, its the whatever attitude he has. I dont think he likes it.

I have to agree. Everything was premeditated. The dolly was just emotional and not thinking it through, but showing up at that moment was calculated. I'm sure if Khabib got off the bus, he'd been beat by those guys, which was probably Conor's initial plan.
Conor definitely was rattled.

Khabib is a Russian hick. He doesn't have the brain for mind games. He thinks it's all about will, and it's not.

If Khabib leaves his head up like he did against Al, Conor is going to Aldo him.

Khabib always starts off a little to nervous.

I think Conor should just rush him at the start and try to take him down.

Last edited:
Would you be talking shit before you fight someone that has your number?

Conor shook confirmed

He doesnt talk much shit before fight camp is over,that said khabibs not 100% with english speaking so most of conors stuff will prob fly over his head!

I don't get all the love for Khabib/hate for Conor.

He has pulled out of so many fights. His fight aren't overly exciting.

Conor is yet to pull out of a fight... win or lose his fights are enjoyable.

But to answer your question... I think Conor realises it isn't a great stylistic match up for him... but he is such a draw now he doesn't need to be on the mic talking smack to get people interested in the fight. His time is better served learning decent TDD.

Conor holds bitterness against

Floyd, for sonning him hard
Nate, for making him pussy out
Khabib, for taking Artem's virginity, getting him arrested and costing him millions in court

However, Floyd and Nate are post fight. Khabib is the only fighter that makes Conor bitter pre fight. If he loses this one he fails to defend Artem's virginity, fails to defend his own honor and it will be devastating.

On the flip side if Khabib gets KTFO in front of his father he would have failed his father and Islam, his father would probably disown him and he would be treated like an apostate by his countrymen.

Neither man can afford to lose.
Would definitely be interesting to see Khabib lose. But I think it would be better for the title picture right now if Khabib wins. Both might want to fight GSP but I think Dana might only allow Conor to do it. So Khabib will be the only one who will fight further contenders. So for the sake of order being restored at LW I prefer Khabib winning.

Also I think Nate had Conor rattled before the first fight. Do you remember him trying to break his hand at a staredown? He didn't just slap his hand he used his knuckles. It was a clear attempt to hurt Nate. I don't think he was playing. Nate was definitely in his head right there.

Back