Is it wrong for a man to use chapstick?

???

• Total voters
A real man does whatever the fuck he wants, consequences and opinions of others be damned.

Fuck dried up cracked lips.I never thought of it as gay because its used to cure dry cracked lips.

I kiss my wife after she puts it on, gets the job done. I don't give a fuck enough to do that shit myself though. Life has enough stuff in it without worrying about chap stick.

I mean if your on meds that dry out ya lips fair enough, but most people don't realise that using petroleum based chapstick will dry out ya lips in the long run meaning more chapstick is needed. It's a false economy.

Like moisturising, it's only necessary if your skin is fucked up and dry.

Doing that shit all the time is a fools errand.

So, none of your damn options.

If you feel weird about putting it on just put some on the top of a beer bottle and drink the beer. That ought to be teh most masculine way.

During Chicago winters, it's a must

An old miner comes into town with a donkey. He lifts the donkey's tail sticks his finger in it's ass and rubs it on his lips.

A bystander asks why he did that.

The miner said he did it because his lips are chapped.

The bystander asks if that heals them.

No, but it sure keeps me from licking 'em.

If you feel weird about putting it on just put some on the top of a beer bottle and drink the beer. That ought to be teh most masculine way.

So you mean slather the top of a beer bottle in chapstick and shove it in my mouth and move it all around

hmmm

So you mean slather the top of a beer bottle in chapstick and shove it in my mouth and move it all around

hmmm
Almost clip. Just don't move it all around or your wife may leave you.

I stay hydrated so I don't have to use chapstick.

I'm a chapstick using mudafuka!

iyw3ZGn.gif

Funny, I just mentioned inferiority in another thread. Why is it Americans, or North Americans, feel so inferior? One of the running "gags" in the Friends TV show is the fear of being gay, or that doing certain things make you gay. I never understood that fear. Granted, the Americas have a very f'd up ideas about homosexuality. In the Americas you can say things like, "Sure, I sucked my share of cocks in jail. But you know what I really hate? :eek::eek::eek:s!" That makes no sense to the rest of the world. Only in the Americas is prison sex a thing.

I get pretty dry lips so I use Carmex.

And it's only gay if you kiss your boyfriend after you apply it.

Before is fine.

Is it wrong for a man to use chapstick Everyday? Yes

Is it wrong for a man to use chapstick when needed a couple times a year? No

my uncle had some in a sandwich bag that my cunt aunt found and thought it was tweak so she kicked out he should've kept it in its dick form.

Back