Is it wrong for a man to use chapstick?

???

• Total voters
I'm from Canadaland

Last winter there was a slight melt and then a deep freeze and I had to use an ice pick to free my car like it was an artifact discovery or something

Oh right, do you look like this

AnnDaniels-Feature.jpg

'cause it's either that or chapstick or cracked frozen lips buddy.

I can't figure out if it would be more manly to use chapstick and solve the problem or do nothing and stoically deal with it while building a new garage...

Josh Koscheck used to use a chapstick that painted his fucking lips pink on TUF.

156cy8l.jpg

Well, if you want to suck a dick proper, you better have smooth lips. It's functional, not gay.

I do, though i rarely get dry or cracked lips. I use it when i need to though, as long as its not a feminine one, its ok.

No, i think it's wrong to get uncomfortable at the sight of a man putting on chapstick though.

I'm from Canadaland

Last winter there was a slight melt and then a deep freeze and I had to use an ice pick to free my car like it was an artifact discovery or something
What part of Canada, Clips?
We had a shit winter here in Kelowna.

Sometimes I let my wife put chapstick on my lips cause I feel like it's more straight as long as I'm not doing it to myself
Actually, that's more gay.

Go to a mirror, apply chapstick, slowly, do not break eye contact with yourself

Reply with the results

Play a Celine Dion song in the background

But it's too close to the look and feel of applying lipstick and being one step away from lowering a stuffed animal into a pit with a woman you're holding prisoner
As long as nothing goes up my bum I'm cool with it.

Back