Is it wrong for a man to use chapstick?

???

• Total voters
But it's too close to the look and feel of applying lipstick and being one step away from lowering a stuffed animal into a pit with a woman you're holding prisoner

What's wrong with that?

just because it goes on clear and only provides a little bit of a glossy look, doesnt mean ur a man who isnt using lipstick. The good news is you can safely store the lip, errrr chapstick in ur romper.

I use it when my lips get really bad. The cold is hell on my skin.

The cold and all the blowjobs.

Often times too, when I burn myself like I always do, I like to rip a piece off the wife's Aloa Vera plant and it soothes the pain and I feel like a man cause I hurt a plant

I swear, you all are some homophobic mofos if you worry about looking gay putting on some chapstick or lip balm. That and highly insecure. I wear it due to my lips getting torn up in Iraq from the heat and wind.

I use chapstick as emergency lubrication.
If you're out in the woods and need to fap, sometimes chapstick can be a man's best friend.

Last edited:
If you gotta ask then you're not a man.
Man does what he wants (to a reasonable extent).

Real man doesn't worry about what other people think. Fuck walking around with chapped lips all day. That shit sucks.

I swear, you all are some homophobic mofos if you worry about looking gay putting on some chapstick or lip balm. That and highly insecure. I wear it due to my lips getting torn up in Iraq from the heat and wind.

I'm certain your bunkmates appreciated that.

I never have dry lips. The concept of chapstick is foreign to me.

I have chapstick and mints on me at all times. I carry it in my uniform, chill clothes, suits etc. Along with my phone, I will always have these items on my person.

I use it only when i have to. Its embarrassing as hell when you have some on and people start moving their lips around because they notice your chapstick.

What part of Canada, Clips?
We had a shit winter here in Kelowna.

Yeah but you probably get the best summer in Canada so that's a fair trade. I rented a cabin on the Okanagan there Canada day weekend and can't fucking wait.

It's fine, that's why they call it chapstick and not chickstick.

I put chapstick on the dick I'm about to suck in order to get it on my lips. That way, I don't look like a little bitch putting on chapstick.

i cant be fucked to use it 24/7, but i do when my lips are getting chapped

I apply teh chapstick in public to show off my alpha-ness.

Back