Is it wrong for a man to use chapstick?

???

• Total voters
I usually wait until my lips start to bleed.

Yeah but you probably get the best summer in Canada so that's a fair trade. I rented a cabin on the Okanagan there Canada day weekend and can't fucking wait.
on the lake?
good job, either way.

I put chapstick on the dick I'm about to suck in order to get it on my lips. That way, I don't look like a little bitch putting on chapstick.
oh man, you used the same angle as me, but your version is wayyyy better. I actually laughed out loud and the wife and kids want to know what Im laughing at.

As with a nail clipper, I make sure I have access to one wherever I go. That means I have one placed in my car, room, pants, etc. There's no worse feeling than having a long jagged fingernail that you can't cut or dying from chapped lips and no access to the relief of lip balm. There's nothing manly about being dry, cracked and ashy.

Just say no.

dirty-nails-11.jpg

how-to-get-rid-of-painful-cracked-lips.jpg

I don't, but I literally couldn't give two fucks if someone else does it.

I had horribly chapped lips for what seemed like two months straight last year, damn straight I used that shit.

My lips felt like the lips of god damn White Walker.

Chapstick causes your lips to dry out and therefore use more chapstick.

I'm assuming "Chapstick" is being used generically, like Xerox and Coke.

I use this Blistex daily

abx-009_1z.jpg

Considering you live in a cold climate i would assume you know someone or you yourself had the 'second set of lips' as a kid from constantly licking your dry lips. Fuck that noise, i'd rather use chapstick than have severe dry lips and look like a tard again.

I don't care how it looks. I hate cracked lips.

Back