Is it just me or did Sage Northcutt look like a world beater?

If by World you actually meant "shitty handpicked fighter to make Sage look good" beater then yes I agree.

Lets hold off until he starts fighting a much higher level of fighter, however on the positive side there was clear improvements.

It's just you

Decent standup but has a lot to work on and many holes in his game. Long way to go before being called a world-beater

He was overhyped early because of his bodybuilding physique but will have to put in a lot of work to get anywhere near the top
Fighting a lot is a good start or getting finishes

I am a fan and hope to see him do well, but my honest feeling is he doesn't have the toughness/durability to ever make it anywhere near the top in the deepest division there is.

It's just you. He looked like he improved, but world beater? Nah.

he looked good against a pretty poor fighter who should be fighting at 145...

apart from that..

I will say that he's finally being matched properly against no-hopers to get him some cage time and experience.

Who you gunna call?

466621672.jpg

Lightning fast stand up. All he needs is TDD and a ground game and he can be a champ within a few years. Training at team alpha male was the best choice for someone like him. He needs a killer scramble game. Now its all up to the UFC to play their cards right and build him up super slow.

What do you think?

@Sage NorthGOAT

He whips that spin kick so fast

Bout to take a head clean off one day

he's exciting to watch I don't think he gets enough credit for it but I'm looking forward to seeing him fight some top ten guys at 155. could you imagine him fighting McGregor haha? sage is too nice like he would probably pray for conor or forgive him for swearing at him

People need to remember that Sage is 21 years old and has 11 fights in total.

When Robert Whittaker was 21 he was getting submitted in the 1st round by some chinese cab driver called Hoon Kim.

Anderson had not even made his debut when he was 21.

Conor was getting submitted in seconds by several people.

This also means he will be taking damage sooner through camps and fights.

Back