Is it just me or did Sage Northcutt look like a world beater?

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lightning fast stand up. All he needs is TDD and a ground game and he can be a champ within a few years. Training at team alpha male was the best choice for someone like him. He needs a killer scramble game. Now its all up to the UFC to play their cards right and build him up super slow.

What do you think?

I could definitely see him being champ in 2 or 3 years, maybe less.

Definitely improved.

Future GOAT.

Thank you sir.

He looked a little southcutt to me

His opponent was a body bag

looked like a 'bum who no one knows'-beater

It's just you

Decent standup but has a lot to work on and many holes in his game. Long way to go before being called a world-beater

He was overhyped early because of his bodybuilding physique but will have to put in a lot of work to get anywhere near the top

His double leg TDs reminded me of GSP.

This is how he should have been received by the UFC

I will say that he's finally being matched properly against no-hopers to get him some cage time and experience.

Just you, he couldn't finish a guy that just came off a TKO loss to no name and will probably get cut. It's pretty easy to look good against not ufc level guys, Mickey Gall looked like a monster against CM Punk and even Sage, look what happened when Gall fough someone half decent.

we will see, not that he trains full time at alpha male no less.

I figured you guys would have to start hyping this guy up again, hopefully it stays a bit more grounded this time.

Back