Is eating fruits and vegetables ethical?

Imposing human.ethics on animals who don't give a fuck is about as dumb as it gets.

A deer does not, not want to live because it will one day be prey to the wolf. All it wants is a decent life prior and a chance to propogate the species. How it dies is never a consideration.

Same for animals who die via.human predation. They don't give a fuck. They just want that chance at life. A decent life. And how they eventually die is irrelevant.

Humans who think either animal is better off not living because one day they will die to predation are about as ignorant as they come.

Last edited:
I'm a vegan because it is clearly unethical to eat meat. Nobody really denies that. It's just so some people can't resist the taste.

However I have been thinking lately that eating fruits and vegetables maybe wrong as well. After all plants and vegetables are alive too.

Does anybody know if there are efforts underway to make non-organic Foods that are both tasty and healthy? I would love to be able to eat only things that never lived.
why the fuck is Colin Kaepernick trying to look like Phil Lynott

Yall-postin-in-a-troll-thread.jpg

why the fuck is Colin Kaepernick trying to look like Phil Lynott
Who gives a shit now? His dumb ass is unemployed these days. I guess his political stunts weren't enough to keep him in the NFL.

Since we are animals playing the same game of life as the others, I have no qualms eating anything as long as it doesn't suffer. That said, during one of my 420 mind wanderings, I had the thought that eating plants, particularly their leaves is kind f'd up. Think about it, we know that plants take steps to avoid having their leaves eaten, yet we literally cultivate their way of producing energy and sustaining themselves... I still eat kale and spinach like crazy, but just a thought.

Holy fux i hope you're trolling

Literally every single one of his posts is trolling

Normally he just goes into a thread and says some crazy race baiting troll post and then just leaves and doesn't respond to anyone, so he can find another thread to do it in. He even has a kaepernick av ffs

I have no idea how he isn't banned

Back