Is eating fruits and vegetables ethical?

the meat of a man
I now have mine in my hand
do you understand?

#haikubattlestyle

cat_haiku_.jpg

LOL. I was too lazy to say something smart or good.
So that pic had to do it.
Gotcha, if you did mean what I "clarified", then, I have to say I'm a very strict lacto-vagitarian.
I only can suck on them tittays and eat vajajays.

Dietary restrictions, you know.

Gotcha, if you did mean what I "clarified", then, I have to say I'm a very strict lacto-vagitarian.
I only can suck on them tittays and eat vajajays.

Dietary restrictions, you know.

I can respect that.

<mma4>

I'm a vegan because it is clearly unethical to eat meat. Nobody really denies that. It's just so some people can't resist the taste.

However I have been thinking lately that eating fruits and vegetables maybe wrong as well. After all plants and vegetables are alive too.

Does anybody know if there are efforts underway to make non-organic Foods that are both tasty and healthy? I would love to be able to eat only things that never lived.
Isn't the argument always going to be that these combines
S670.jpg

kill colonies and colonies of animals, rodents, etc when they farm veggies anyone.

your hands are always tainted with death, whatever you eat.

I'm a vegan because it is clearly unethical to eat meat. Nobody really denies that. It's just so some people can't resist the taste.

However I have been thinking lately that eating fruits and vegetables maybe wrong as well. After all plants and vegetables are alive too.

Does anybody know if there are efforts underway to make non-organic Foods that are both tasty and healthy? I would love to be able to eat only things that never lived.

Kaep is a can.

Colin-Kaepernick-trash.jpg

<bball1>

In the past year I have shifted my diet to a primarily plant based one. 80 percent of my meals are animal product free.
If I promote this lifestyle it is for your benefit as I can say I feel significantly better since making this change. Enough so it has been an epiphany. Additionally is supports the longevity of this planet ( currently the only one we have ).

this is interdasting I gotta admit.

let's say a woman masturbates with a cucumber, pickle etc.

what would this sexual act be referred to as? vegiality?

a banana? fruitiality?

if a woman uses a hot dog, or any other type of sausage link, would that be necrobeastiality?

if the sausage link was made up of different meats from multiple animals, would that be considered a necrobeastiality gangbang?

I wonder if these questions have ever been raised before.

8797-256x256x32.png

Isn't the argument always going to be that these combines
S670.jpg

kill colonies and colonies of animals, rodents, etc when they farm veggies anyone.

your hands are always tainted with death, whatever you eat.

No because that argument is stupid. If you're going veggie to spare animal life, then you're doing the most you can to avoid unnecessary killing. That argument is a logical fallacy designed to back vegetarians into a corner.

I too stay up at night worrying about the horrible, untimely deaths of innocent turnips being grown by evil conglomerates of imperialistic farmers. Society is so misguided, growing food like that.

tumblr_mq1at2UeI91reikcwo1_400.gif

So do they shit in a field or a toilet?

In the turlet, just as Abe Simpson intended. It was explained to me that, though it would be better in a field after eating wild fruits, they did what they could with what they had. Me and my burger found the whole thing interesting is all.

The great thing about it.

Is eventually you have to stop eating and just die lol.

I mean who are you to claim that fruit? That fruit has feelings and is alive. Big business capitalist run science yells us they don't have feelings but it is a lie.

It's perfectly ethical to eat fruit.

1. Fruit drop off plants and are not independent, complete organisms on their own.

2. Fruit is meant to be eaten. It's how plants reproduce - mammals and birds eat fruit in the wild then poop out the seeds. Everybody wins.

Animals are meant to be eaten by other animals and humans as we are animals. We should just do it without factory farming them. They should be free to roam and then be killed in a hunted way.

No because that argument is stupid. If you're going veggie to spare animal life, then you're doing the most you can to avoid unnecessary killing. That argument is a logical fallacy designed to back vegetarians into a corner.

To grow those veggies you have to keep insects and other life from eating them before you. It usually involves killing them.

Pescetarians are superior.

I could do that easily.

Land animals except the cow are overrated compared to all the things that live in lakes and the Ocean. Over 1 million types plants and species.

Back