is conor the most annoying ufc star ever?

I find DC more annoying because of his constant presence. Conor only shows up to annoy everyone every once and awhile.

That and the way she handled the Holly lose, like wtf? Ronda's a mental midget stupid bitch, I can't stand her. I take it back, she might be worse than Conor. I forgot about the Tate fight.
Yeah, the whole Holly Holm debacle as well, there's just too much cringe to mention. I consider myself a pretty compassionate, good-natured and merciful person but when Holly nearly decapitated her with that kick, I felt all warm and fuzzy inside.

Last edited:
I find DC more annoying because of his constant presence. Conor only shows up to annoy everyone every once and awhile.
To each his own. I only find Cormier midly annoying occasionally.

I would consider McGregor an unwanted distraction that needs to be tolerated to remain a true fan of the sport I love. Really Connie is like a mosquito buzzing around me when I’m trying to remain still and patiently fishing. Extremely irritating, nothing more, nothing less.

no way, but it also depends on what you call a “star.” aljamain sterling isn’t really a star, but he’s definitely a prominent figure who is extremely annoying. also that one ww who is always complaining about not getting a tittle shot or something.

Its been a while
since i seen someone juice a lemon the way Conor has

the guy is a genius level talent but hes been running on fumes honestly

Yeah, somehow i began tu support DC, maybe the constant exposure got to me.. dunno, he was like a chubby hard working teddy bear.

But hes getting full of himself, he's not the more charismatic and enough of him.

He's not Chael level of annoying but ...

no way, but it also depends on what you call a “star.” aljamain sterling isn’t really a star, but he’s definitely a prominent figure who is extremely annoying. also that one ww who is always complaining about not getting a tittle shot or something.

Thats Belal
Yeah, he's unsufferable, but I learnt he's pro palestina so its all good with my brother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back