Is Colby Covington the next big superstar?

I bloody hope not. If the ufc made him into the next star things would surely boomerang back and bit them in the face. Guy is a cringey cunt

lmao @ sherdog thinking loud on twitter/instagram and desparate for attention = star and draw power

Everyone trying this heel shtick and Colby's seems by far, the most forced imo. It's intolerable. He'd be more appealing if he kept his mouth shut. Some have the gift of gab. Colby does not.

giphy.gif

Really, I'm the first to post this ITT?

love the <{JustBleed}>

He will be the real WW GOAT. The first WW to be a top 5 all-time GOAT.

He's not polarising. That would suggest that people either love him or hate him. He just has people hating him mixed with indifference. Also, he's not a good fighter which is the main factor in all of this.

No. Quit making celebrities out of anybody who starts talking controversially. Jesus Christ.

With a win over Woodley I feel like he could become mainstream

He has the right polarizing personality and social media presence to take that next step
He fights so unaesthetic he can never be mainstream

Has the Trash Talk down. Good Skills. Just need to market him to the casuals. Maybe coach TUF against Woodley. The beef would have most interested.

He's about as fun as getting your balls shaved with a rusty screw. If you're going to be irritating, at least be somewhat funny.

Back