Is Colby Covington the next big superstar?

Dan Hardy said it wasn't actually a fight, it was just him defending the whole time.
Since we´re quotin´...lmao

Condit: "Im jus´...not sure... how this dude [Hardy]...got here..."

I don't think so. He's not really engaging. I mean, I dislike him but not enough to go out of my way to watch his fights to see him lose or listen to his interviews or anything. He's more like a step-brother with down syndrome you just try to ignore as best you can.
And no matter how hard you try, he still gets better grades than you.........I would hate him too.

K-1 Maia was lighting his ass up for a round. When was the last time Maia's standup was dominating somebody? Colby gets a couple of wins and he thinks he's god's gift. I'd love to see Till or Platinum Perry KO Colby out cold, maybe it will have him shut up for a little bit.

Yes he is the only one causing conversation he will blow up soon and hit 750k ppv

when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me

I didn't assume, I stated what I thought. Also you initiated this whole conversation by making yourself look like an ass with a meaningless, random post

FrayedRemarkableIndianpalmsquirrel.gif

The perfect reply to a Colby hype thread.

Just as the Alan Jouban gif has been the perfect reply to an Aluminum Mike Perry hype thread.

Back