Is Colby Covington the next big superstar?

I didn't assume, I stated what I thought. Also you initiated this whole conversation by making yourself look like an ass with a meaningless, random post
Colby shits on fighters

you shit on colby

I shit on you

Someone else shits on me

The circle of life.

Idk what I'm missing about colby covington. I'm trying to get interested in the story there but to no avail lol.

Kevin Lee went around doing his McGregor routine and was supposed to be the next star, and then him and Tony did about 200k ppv buys. And Colby is even less entertaining than him.

I vote no.
200k is good in this day and age. Aldo and Max did 200K at 212 for example. But cards around 216 did like 100K like 215 and 214

So lee ferg is as popular as Max/Aldo. decent for guys not long in the limelight.

Last edited:
Idk what I'm missing about colby covington. I'm trying to get interested in the story there but to no avail lol.
People focus on his lack if charisma, but sherdog can't stop talking about him. He's on the cusp of exploding

@Peteyandjia give that man a forum q and a

no he fights boring and tries too hard to get peoples attention out of the cage.

Lmao literally no one besides Sherdog knows who this guys is

Lmao literally no one besides Sherdog knows who this guys is

The funny thing is that some use sherdog as the measuring stick of his success. Omg look at all the Colby threads! He's the next superstar!

{<BJPeen}

The funny thing is that some use sherdog as the measuring stick of his success. Omg look at all the Colby threads! He's the next superstar!

{<BJPeen}
Lmao fucking pathetic. I keep seeing threads on this guy like he’s the next exciting thing in MMA and don’t get the hype.

Let's pretend Colby gets a title shot... How on earth would he beat Woodley?

He lost his chance to be a "superstar" when he got confronted by Werdum and backed down like a little bitch.

Maybe if the video evidence didn't exist, he'd have a chance. Once you are exposed as a beta and coward, it's really difficult to breach that ceiling into stardom.

He should have at least tried to swing on Werdum and let himself get knocked the fuck out. Then at least he could still continue his act as a heel.

Werdum bullying a bloated lightweight makes the lightweight look bad? Only on Sherdog.
<36>

Back