Is brendan shcaub the most fame hungry former fighter?

I don't think he's annoying at all. He seems pretty cool but he sure gets people's panties in a bunch around here.

He's not the most accurate analytic of fights but who cares? He's not claiming to be Robin Black.
Actually he states over and over how good of a analyst he is..........

Actually he states over and over how good of a analyst he is..........
Every time I've heard a breakdown he says don't ever bet on his picks because he sucks/ is biased.

I just don't get this Schaub hate.
I mean, is he really THAT annoying??
Kinda like Ariel annoying?
Yes, more annoying than Ariel ... however, I found the easy solution of skipping over any article/media when I see his face

Schaub should not be as known as he is.

Terrible personality and unworthy of any admiration or respect.

I actually like shaub. I think his dorkiness comes off as doucheness. He seems like a normal guy.

funny thing is that lately is seems like Callen is the one who condescends shaub more than vice/versa.

Honestly callen is pretty annoying to me. He's got that rich daddy stink all over his persona that you just can't mask. Nothing against people who grew up rich,
but callen is hardly relatable as compared to shaub.

Shaub is very relatable.

He was not that accomplished of a athlete. He kinda played college ball and did a practice in the pros.....
He actually picked up on a lot of things quickly… A lot faster than Carwin Jardine and a lot of other guys… However for some reason he just could not punch well outside of the 1-2 combination….He did very well when he fought against Crocop and a few other fights before that....that's when he became pretty much uncoachable thinking he knew what applied to him and what didn't...he went about his way leaving the Colorado camp and training elsewhere….Getting knocked out three or four times in a row in the process

So for me listening to him say things like Floyd's not going to be ready for the type of stance and awkwardness Conner possesses somewhat makes me laugh... I think to myself Brendon this man has international experience….International dummy he's fought Russians Cubans and everything far in between and beat them…and that was In the amateur ranks (10 minute fights) Think about that,,, with limited time to figure out all those complicated styles he has no fucking problem cracking the code with somebody like Conner

Last edited:
Schaub should not be as known as he is.

Terrible personality and unworthy of any admiration or respect.

The fact that his podcast does very well pretty much proves you wrong.

People can indeed like stuff that you don't like. It's weird.

The fact that his podcast does very well pretty much proves you wrong.

People can indeed like stuff that you don't like. It's weird.

Nobody likes it. Numbers are due to Callen and Rogan.

He's terrible and impossible to be taken seriously.

View attachment 263117 <{cruzshake}>Dude seems to cling to anything that will garner attention, claimed he was over fighting then when maymac came around he gushed over coner's chances feeding off casual moronic fans eating his shit up smh.....

Wha
I think maybe you just can't stop giving him attention

As I watch Brendan Schaub do what he does I kind of laugh… I remember him back in 2008 when he was working out at fucking LA boxing...i used to spar with him from time to time and fucking pretty much tool him. He was and still is and probably always will be a basic 1-2 fighter....that's right just a basic left right and that is it no Hooks no uppercuts he just does not have that ability for being the accomplished athlete he is. To me he has barely recognize the game and barely knows the game let's not even mention running game in the ring....his punching ability is very limited in that region

He would rape you, shut the fuck up.

And I could name 900 other people who have been on Rogan's podcast and don't have a hit podcast themselves.

Being on Rogan's podcast obviously helps, but believing that TFATK success is only because of it is disingenuous.

And IMO Schaub is way more popular than Callen. And the stats of the big brown breakdown vs Callen's solo podcast prove that.

You're actually completely wrong. He's selling out theaters doing shows by himself, no help from Callen or Rogan.

You're such a hater it's ridiculous.

I admit that he made some smart moves, as the MMA crowd is largely the " Bro " demographic and he knows how to sell himself to them.

I just don't get this Schaub hate.
I mean, is he really THAT annoying??
Kinda like Ariel annoying?
Here is my fair opinion, the guy works hard, but he's kind of a dick most of the time, he's a know it all. His opinions are facts. I love Rogan, been listening to his podcast for 2 years now, and Joe had Schaub regularly, and gave him a voice. The fight companions are the best, it's a mashup of fight breakdown, jokes, conspiracy theories and more. And Schaub is at his best when he's teamed with people, he's funny when he's not trying hard.

Then came TFATK, his duo with Callen is great, thanks to Callen with his self-deprecation, that won't intervene with Schaub bully attitude. Then Schaub wanted to go solo, and created big brown breakdown. Don't get me wrong, his insight on fighting his top notch, but he's hard to listen sometimes. And to be fair, I still listen to tfatk, but stopped BBB 1 month ago, because it became unbearable, "Connor, Connor, 100%, different animal, kadooosh, malignaggggi". Brendan is good, can be really funny, he's sharp with his jokes, and bold with his statements, but lack vocabulary and his elocution.. damn, it's like chewing a hot potato. So I think the hate is real, but he's still good.

I actually like shaub. I think his dorkiness comes off as doucheness. He seems like a normal guy.

funny thing is that lately is seems like Callen is the one who condescends shaub more than vice/versa.

Honestly callen is pretty annoying to me. He's got that rich daddy stink all over his persona that you just can't mask. Nothing against people who grew up rich,
but callen is hardly relatable as compared to shaub.

Shaub is very relatable.
Schaub grew up rich to. He has stated more than once his dad made millions and his uncle made 10's of millions

Back