is Badr Hari the greatest kickboxer of all time?

Of course it does.

Everybody's physical gifts have something to do with their wins.

Honestly, I think Hoost should be disqualified from the conversation because he was too fast and it wasn't fair to guys like Schilt and Nortje.

Why do you keep posting #yourbiasisshowing when someone has a different opinion than you.... you sound like a retard.

Well that settles it then PEDS help me post has a point! Weight classes should be eliminated from the UFC, because it's just another physical asset bro!

Just imagining what you'd be saying if Hoost was the one who was 3 times larger than all of his opponents...

Hoost accomplished the same thing that Semmy did, WITHOUT being 3x bigger than his opponents. He is very clearly the GOAT, unless you have a very obvious bias for some reason.

The black guy on the left is 6'4 btw.
schilt44.jpg

Last edited:
Hightower and Aerts, different eras but 2 monsters. Semmy's size doesn't matter, you can't remove him just because of that, would be like removing Jones of GOAT debate before steroids just because of his reach lol each fighter has his advantage

I remember the commentators marking out big time when this happened. They were high fiving and shit. Tony SchiavelIo was all “Go Badr! Go Badr!”. It was hella unprofessional.

I dont think they viewed Ubereem as one of the K-1 boys and were pissed that he held that win over Hari. When Badr got revenge they soaked it in.
It was obvious that Badr was their guy, representing their sport and Reem was the "invasor"

Reem was 2-2 in kickboxing when he destroyed Hari. Hari had like 100 kickboxing fights at the time lol

Hari won the next fight by standing TKO.

Pure destruction > standing TKO.

The greatest of all time can't be getting destroyed and KO'd by a dude who was 2-2 lol

Also never did the MMA match like he said he would after Reem mollywhopped him.

Well that settles it then PEDS help me post has a point! Weight classes should be eliminated from the UFC, because it's just another physical asset bro!

Just imagining what you'd be saying if Hoost was the one who was 3 times larger than all of his opponents...

Hoost accomplished the same thing that Semmy did, WITHOUT being 3x bigger than his opponents. He is very clearly the GOAT, unless you have a very obvious bias for some reason.

The black guy on the left is 6'4 btw.
View attachment 304399

Hoost and Schilt are in the same weight class, moron....

Prime Hoost was pretty sick. Best low kicks ever.

Hoost and Schilt are in the same weight class, moron....

Hoost - 216 lbs

Schilt - 287 lbs.

But I shouldn't even have to post that. Any halfwit who sees Schilt next to Hoost can tell that they are clearly not the same weight. You're one of the special ones.

A reference for noobs...GSP was afraid to go up 15 lbs, for years.

Hoost - 216 lbs

Schilt - 287 lbs.

But I shouldn't even have to post that. Any halfwit who sees Schilt next to Hoost can tell that they are clearly not the same weight. You're one of the special ones.

A reference for noobs...GSP was afraid to go up 15 lbs, for years.

I didn't say they were the same weight.

I said they were the same weight class.

Hoost should have cut weight to avoid Schilt then.

Another reference for noobs.... Fedor dominated HWs for 10 years.... including Semmy Schilt. And he's only 5'11/6ft tall.

We talking about records or skill? You ever see him fight?
Yeah I've seen him fight and saw him lose to damn near every top fighter he fought in K-1 and still don't see how he was awarded the dec in his first fight with JWP.

Badr Hari the best kickboxer??

Not at all. Not even close, but he is in the top 10.

the bad boy isnt the best but he was awesome in his prime

Yeah I've seen him fight and saw him lose to damn near every top fighter he fought in K-1 and still don't see how he was awarded the dec in his first fight with JWP.
I guess you right, but he always brings it so he's a fan favorite to me.
*honorable mention John Wayne parr

Back