is Badr Hari the greatest kickboxer of all time?

Yeah....because the best kickboxer is a guy who was 3 times bigger than anyone he faced....

The bias is unreal lol.

only one man won the championship 4 times..while being the same size as his opponents, not 3 times bigger.

That man is Ernesto Hoost.

Oh, I didn't realize that he was only good because he was big.

I guess that's why Jan Nortje is also a K-1 legend.

All these people saying Ernesto need to watch the video I posted. He got starched,twice by a guy in his late 30s when Ernesto was in his prime.

f059818b7c848778fad80bcc34a4d538.jpg

tumblr_mojkcsqlBI1qaa8d1o4_250.gif

GhYcfb.gif
Pure arts.

he is better than Alistair Overeem, Peter Aerts, Melvin Manhoef, Remy Bonjasky, Ernesto Hoost, Ray Sefo, Jerome Le Banner, Semmy Schilt, Rico Verhoeven, Jamal Ben Saddik, Ismael Londt, Errol Zimmerman, Hong Man Choi, Zabit Samedov, Buakaw Banchamek, Ramon Dekkers and many more.

he is far better than all of them. he is in a completely different league. just much better. imo, he's easily the greatest kickboxer of all time.

How many times was he knocked out cold...? He probably died 1001 deaths in the ring...!

Schilt is the most decorated but IMO Hoost is the best.

Throw him in with the Golden era, think he looks average. He's a great fighter but isn't better than half that list TS made

Pramuk is one of my favorite fighters

Buakaw and Hari are my 2 favorites ever so I'd say those two. Hoost was named Mr. Perfect for a reason though.

Shout out to those who mentioned Iggy. Petro was great too. k-1 max was so much better than k-1 for a while lol.

How have I gotten 3 pages with no mentions of Souwer though?

I've made a K1 WGP HL that shows all history from the 90's to 2013.

HW's only.

While doing this video I rewatched all finals and what shocked me was how long Peter Aerts's longitivity at high level was amazing.

Schilt, Hoost, Remy, Aerts are all above Badr, they are the four strongest K1 legends ever. Hell, even Verhoeven isn't even close.

Oh, I didn't realize that he was only good because he was big.

I guess that's why Jan Nortje is also a K-1 legend.

So Schilt's size had nothing to do with his wins?

2 guys won the championship 4 times.

One of those guys did it, being the same size as his opponents. And you give the nod to the guy who was 3 times larger?

#Yourbiasisshowing

Sapp at one point was actually very dangerous of course as we saw in MMA vs Nog, its only post Crocop that he became afraid to take punishment.

The Aerts who got the best of Semmy was well past his best physically, better than his dodgy years of the early 00's perhaps as he learned to adapt his style but not as good as his WGP winning days in the 90's.

You dont have to tell these POSes that, they know it. The Sapp thing is just an excuse they use so they can say their fav fighter is the best.

Hoost is very clearly, the most accomplished and best kickboxer on the planet. With Aerts, Schilt*(asterisk because of his size) and Hari being not far behind.

Hari was never the best at any point in time. He was VERY good but nope. Not even top 5 all time.

I remember Schilt being as boring as the Klitschko brothers. Just a sloppy 3 meter mammoth with a granite chin that was refusing to go down. It's hilarious how out of all the monsters in K1, Peter Aerts was the one who had his number.

One of those guys did it, being the same size as his opponents. And you give the nod to the guy who was 3 times larger?

#Yourbiasisshowing
Size is simply an asset he uses, he would be foolish not to. And what he has in size, he lacks in speed and coordination. I certainly won't hold it against an athlete if said athlete uses his natural gifts such as speed, reach, strength, or size to win fights.

#Yourbiasisshowing

Of course it does.

Everybody's physical gifts have something to do with their wins.

Honestly, I think Hoost should be disqualified from the conversation because he was too fast and it wasn't fair to guys like Schilt and Nortje.

Why do you keep posting #yourbiasisshowing when someone has a different opinion than you.... you sound like a retard.

Size is simply an asset he uses, he would be foolish not to. And what he has in size, he lacks in speed and coordination. I certainly won't hold it against an athlete if said athlete uses his natural gifts such as speed, reach, strength, or size to win fights.

Just imagine what you'd be saying if Hoost was the one who was 3 times bigger...

Back