is Badr Hari the greatest kickboxer of all time?

he is better than Alistair Overeem, Peter Aerts, Melvin Manhoef, Remy Bonjasky, Ernesto Hoost, Ray Sefo, Jerome Le Banner, Semmy Schilt, Rico Verhoeven, Jamal Ben Saddik, Ismael Londt, Errol Zimmerman, Hong Man Choi, Zabit Samedov, Buakaw Banchamek, Ramon Dekkers and many more.

he is far better than all of them. he is in a completely different league. just much better. imo, he's easily the greatest kickboxer of all time.

You're a funny guy

There have only been 2 fighters who've won the title 4 times. One of the those guys had to be 3 times bigger than each of his opponents to beat them. That leaves only one.

Ernesto Hoost.
header-02.jpg

Last edited:
Bret Hart is the greatest of all time

edit: maybe I read that wrong

Schilt obviously.

But I think Alexey Ignashov is the most talented kickboxer ever. Too bad he loved the vodka so much and never trained.

is he ronaldo's boyfriend? did he get the steroids from Overeem and sell them to ronaldo?

Schilt obviously.

But I think Alexey Ignashov is the most talented kickboxer ever. Too bad he loved the vodka so much and never trained.
I don't think Iggy ever really hit his true prime, mainly because, like you pointed out, he was an alcoholic, but going by his early K-1 performances, he would've slapped the brakes of Hari if he had.

Asks a question...

Then answers it himself.

<{hfved}>

Ernesto Hoost (99-21)

4 time K-1 World Champion (1997,1999,2000,2002)

Only man to beat the following 3 times:

Mirko Filipovic
Jerome LeBanner
Peter Aerts (4x)
Andy Hug
Maurice Smith
Ray Sefo
Stefan Leko

Aerts had his number. Hoost went 0-2 against Sapp. Semmy's resume speaks for itself.
Not to sound like an elitist prick but your join date indicates you're full of shit. Every title Semmy ever won was in a K-1 where the top fighters had already been in K-1 for a decade or more and were shop worn. The only guy who had his number was a guy who had been every K-1 finals there has ever been so comparing Aerts to a fucking clown like Sapp is fucked. The only other guy to challenge him had a fucking screw lose "Hari" and fucking took time off after he decide to curb stomp another downed fighter he was beating. Semmy showed up after Hoost was retired, when JLB was fucked from his arm injury, when Sefo didn't give a shit, after Iggy decided to drink his career away, when Hunt had became a journyman, and when Aerts was having somewhat of a career resurgence. The two fighters that should've been Semmy's hardest opponents Remy and Hari wasn't Remy became scared shitless of him and Hari was a fucking nutcase so you had Aerts left to deal with him having him above Aerts or Hoost is laughable.

I say Rob Kaman is number one and Ernesto Hoost is number two. Everyone else after that...

Q0kmV5.gif

Reem was 2-2 in kickboxing when he destroyed Hari. Hari had like 100 kickboxing fights at the time lol

Hari won the next fight by standing TKO.

Pure destruction > standing TKO.

The greatest of all time can't be getting destroyed and KO'd by a dude who was 2-2 lol

Badr Hari didn't even have time to train for that fight. this fight was just a few weeks after the K1 WGP. he didn't even train for it.

he wasn't joking when he said he was gonna knock out Overeem in less than 30 seconds. he knocked him out quick and easy.

The dude you're in love with got destroyed by a guy who was 2-2, it's ok bruh. It was like 10 years ago, no need to still be triggered.

Future title contender right here...

K1 Watch out!

8mhXbCR.jpg

Future title contender right here...

K1 Watch out!

8mhXbCR.jpg

Anyone remember how many Sherdoggers doubted CM Punk would even fight?

I wonder how many Sherdog posts they've put up since then.

Back