IRS guilty, ordered to pay 3.5 million to conservatives..

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Bloodworth, May 15, 2018.

1. Trotsky

Trotsky Silver Belt

[​IMG]

Also, Zoolander is a movie that Roger Ebert gave a poor review but that I really like.

Kafir-kun and Jack V Savage like this.
  2. vengeful

vengeful Blue Belt

They all should be targeted, political groups shouldn't be considered non-profits. If they don't make a profit then they wouldn't have to pay taxes anyway, if they're making a profit, they don't have to pay taxes because they're considered a "non-profit" as long as the profit is within the work they do.

Taxation has some silly rules if you ask me.

JamesRussler likes this.
  3. Jack V Savage

Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog

Dude, no! They needed something much *less* tangible. Just a few speeches from a conman saying that coal is awesome and we're gonna bring it back and they're happy (with him, I mean--not necessarily in life). Tangible action is boring.

We had no choice but to bail out Wall Street. I'm with you on the foreign wars.

:)

4. JamesRussler

JamesRussler You can call me Jimmy

Hmm... Proof of a generally held belief amongst a group of people? What, you want me to take a survey? I see and hear their mainstream views every day. Go talk to some Leftys and see for yourself.

5. JamesRussler

JamesRussler You can call me Jimmy

Setting aside this issue about unequal enforcement of the rules, I agree with you. The government shouldn't be in the business of incentivizing political advocacy groups with tax breaks, subsidies, or anything else. There's enough money in politics anyway.