Irish PM to Trump's Face: "St. Patrick Was An Immigrant."

Sorry. I'm Native American.

And I never said anything was justified, so please don't speak for me, because you suck at it.

America was founded by immigrants, both legal and illegal, maybe that's why some people are confused.

European immigration to the "New World" was not illegal because there was no single government body with laws that made it illegal. You are drawing comparisons between American colonization and illegal immigration into the United States, which lead me to question whether or not you are seeing justification in illegal immigration. There is nothing to be confused about.

Last edited:
He still thinks there are WMDs
9ada2d5ff2708a59336a7764b61f9cb0356f39e14064f23369a80d34974a74c6.jpg

Stream of consciousness?

My post was three very short paragraphs: thesis, development, conclusion. Each focused on the issue at hand (which you raised): My alleged posting proclivities.

You either don't know what stream of consciousness means or, once again *shock* weren't listening. Thanks for proving my point.

Just because you put your stream of consciousness in an "internet forum" grammatically acceptable form, doesn't make it any less of a stream of consciousness.

"I broke sentences up when I typed them! Therefore, it is not insane ramblings of my mind! Space bar! 'Enter' key, motherfuckers!"

LOL.

But was St. Patrick an illegal immigrant?

Wow. Enda Kenny first wishes Drumpf luck then shyts in his mouff and the Don just has to stand there.

Happy St. Paddy's Day 'Murcia!

Slainte!

The immigration jabs start at 2:55. You can just watch the smile melt of Drumpty's face. Golden.

Edit: Full disclosure- I hate St. Patrick's Day and the dirty Irish.

Trump doesn't dislike immigrants in general though, just illegal ones. Seriously, why can't leftists differentiate legal from illegal immigrants? What is the explanation behind this phenomenon?
Because he's making it illegal for the most profitable and successful immigrants to immigrate here.

He's too much of a fucking idiot to block out the bad ones, and I'm one of the few centrist who agrees the Syrian refugee horde is a distinct and highly undesirable immigrant group.

Because he's making it illegal for the most profitable and successful immigrants to immigrate here.

He's too much of a fucking idiot to block out the bad ones, and I'm one of the few centrist who agrees the Syrian refugee horde is a distinct and highly undesirable immigrant group.

That's not what he's actually doing though. If the """ban""" went through, it was only temporary until they can improve the vetting system. He was still going to take in good immigrants and even ~50k refugees unless they were Syrian.

That's not what he's actually doing though. If the """ban""" went through, it was only temporary until they can improve the vetting system. He was still going to take in good immigrants and even ~50k refugees unless they were Syrian.
No, that wasn't his original plan at all. Also, spare me disingenuous kid shit with the "temporary". I remember the Patriot Act being "indefinite", too. The latter is the real word they use. It's the word the government always uses. They love to use it with new tax proposals.

I'm not that short in the tooth, huckleberry. Sling your bullshit elsewhere.

Just because you put your stream of consciousness in an "internet forum" grammatically acceptable form, doesn't make it any less of a stream of consciousness.

"I broke sentences up when I typed them! Therefore, it is not insane ramblings of my mind! Space bar! 'Enter' key, motherfuckers!"

LOL.
Ok. Seven sentences, all on the same general topic, is now "stream of consciousness rambling." Get out of here, you goof. You can't read, not my problem.

Last edited:
i think trump's immigrant stance, worthy for negating bringing in males that commit rampant FGM and other disgusting subjugating acts but also messed up for not bringing in women/chldren from those cultures to escape...

was more of a shot at Canada/EU and others that have opposite views on bringing in people from extremely suspect cultures. A) it was announced at temporary, B) they probably figured it might not actually go threw, and C) people voted for him largely b/c he had the balls to have a stance on this issue

Ok. Seven sentences all on the same general topic is now "stream of consciousness rambling." Get out of here, you goof. You can't read, not my problem.

I read it just fine. You went through an impressive amount of emotions withing a few sentences.

Seek help.

my family is from Ireland (well N. Ireland), and i've been to Dublin and loved it

but what did this cat think he was going to accomplish w/ this? clout back home?

Ireland is 94.3% white, with 95% of it's population hailing from Ireland, the UK or the rest of the EU 27...

cmon son

European immigration to the "New World" was not illegal because there was no single government body with laws that made it illegal. You are drawing comparisons between American colonization with illegal immigration into the United States, which lead me to question whether or not you are seeing justification in illegal immigration. There is nothing to be confused about.

/This

I read it just fine. You went through an impressive amount of emotions withing a few sentences.

Seek help.
Nope. Wrong again. Only a couple of emotions, albeit ambivalent ones: not giving a shit about what you think while also being annoyed at your stupidity and insouciance. Of course, I realize that is a lot of nuance for someone of your...ilk... to wrap his mind around. So I apologize for taxing you.

but what did this cat think he was going to accomplish w/ this? clout back home?

Ireland is 94.3% white, with 95% of it's population hailing from Ireland, the UK or the rest of the EU 27...

cmon son

Let Ireland bring in so many Africans & Muslims that they drop from 95% white to 60% white like America has and see what happens.

All of Ireland will become like the most racist parts of Boston.

images

Last edited:
Nope. Wrong again. Only a couple of emotions, albeit ambivalent ones: sincerely not giving a shit about what you think while also being annoyed at your stupidity and insouciance. Of course, I realize that is a lot of nuance for someone of your...ilk... to wrap his mind around. So I apologize for taxing you.
The guy who posted a topic trying to site Trump as being foolish, when in fact it showed the Irish PM as being foolish and hypocritical, is accusing other people of stupidity.

Nope. Wrong again. Only a couple of emotions, albeit ambivalent ones: not giving a shit about what you think while also being annoyed at your stupidity and insouciance. Of course, I realize that is a lot of nuance for someone of your...ilk... to wrap his mind around. So I apologize for taxing you.

You talk to yourself a LOT, don't you?

Back