Irish PM to Trump's Face: "St. Patrick Was An Immigrant."

The Irish create society's that look like the Congo, Somalia, Nigeria, Uganda and Zimbabwe.

All immigrants are created equal!!!!

full

phil-lynott1.jpg

Maybe Trump doesn't dislike immigrants, but a whole lot of his supporters do. You can play dumb all you want, but you know, in your heart of hearts, that Trump strongly benefited from, and strongly encouraged, a nativist tone in his campaign.

The point Kenny is making is that the US essentially had an open border policy for the majority of its history. Without it, MILLIONS of Irish, Italians and other non-Anglo Europeans wouldn't be here.

Newsflash, America is a European melting pot or at least was before the hart-cellar act of 1965 and the Irish & Italians blend right in.

Battle-of-Trenton-Princeton-H.jpeg

33503574e09ba6f55955ccfd9f436bba175627c8.jpeg

This is actually a good point. Still loved the Trump awkweirdness.

Later in life he returned voluntarily and worked persistently until he converted most of the Irish to a new Middle Eastern religion.

Patrick is one of my favorite historical figures. He was the shit imo.

Maybe Trump doesn't dislike immigrants, but a whole lot of his supporters do. You can play dumb all you want, but you know, in your heart of hearts, that Trump strongly benefited from, and strongly encouraged, a nativist tone in his campaign.

The point Kenny is making is that the US essentially had an open border policy for the majority of its history. Without it, MILLIONS of Irish, Italians and other non-Anglo Europeans wouldn't be here.

open door to europeans is a different animal to open door to muslims and africans.

but mentally ill leftists with wet dreams of flooding everywhere with 3rd world trash cant understand the difference.

Newsflash, America is a European melting pot or at least was before the hart-cellar act of 1965 and the Irish & Italians blend right in.

Battle-of-Trenton-Princeton-H.jpeg

33503574e09ba6f55955ccfd9f436bba175627c8.jpeg
Oh, it's just a EUROPEAN melting pot now. I've got it. Also, have you even seen Gangs of New York?

Looks like a no go zone to me... can't believe they let third world trash like this litter the country.

b0c68c6a84c9a471ddc8b8804d74db55.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F04%2Fjacobriis-16.jpg

73e7b39d572a38b308808d51af4f1d66.jpg

riis-7.jpg

Last edited:
open door to europeans is a different animal to open door to muslims and africans.

but mentally ill leftists with wet dreams of flooding everywhere with 3rd world trash cant understand the difference.

All people have to do is look at the society's Europeans create in comparison to Muslims and Africans.

OfwVl.jpg

It's that simple.

All people have to do is look at the society's Europeans create in comparison to Muslims and Africans.

It's that simple.

shh that racist, now if you steal your citizens money and give it to the 3rd world trash maybe they can to, nahh they will just turn their new home to the same shit holes they came from.

St. Patrick was kidnapped by Irish raiders and initially brought to Ireland as a slave.

Can't believe Donald "The Reader" Trump didn't call on his vast knowledge of historical personalities and point this out to the PM.

Trump probably just didn't want to publicly embarrass the guy.

OfwVl.jpg

It's that simple.
So what's your main account here? Or are you just coming back after being banned? Your posting style and those lil MJ pics you use are very familiar I've seen them in the past here before.

Can't believe Donald "The Reader" Trump didn't call on his vast knowledge of historical personalities and point this out to the PM.

Trump probably just didn't want to publicly embarrass the guy.

1. I'm pretty sure Trump doesn't read.

2. But yes, I think Trump did not want to publicly embarrass this guy, which would have been easy enough given the immigration mess much of the EU finds itself in.

Some minor politician was being a dick and trying to score points at the expense of US domestic policy. It was very undiplomatic on the Irish side. Trump usually responds to that kind of thing aggressively, but here he second guessed himself and just sorta let it slide.

I'm actually pro-immigration btw

When I think of Ireland the first thing I think of is diversity.

A diverse group of pasty people; many are soulless and many pasty people with souls.

1. I'm pretty sure Trump doesn't read.

giphy.gif

Host Tucker Carlson asked Trump, "What do you do at the end of the day? What do you read, what do you watch?"

"Well, you know, I love to read," Trump replied. "Actually, I'm looking at a book, I'm reading a book, I'm trying to get started."

When I think of Ireland the first thing I think of is diversity.

A diverse group of pasty people; many are soulless and many pasty people with souls.

Truly, of all nations to lecture the United States on allowing not just legal immigration, but "undocumented immigration" into their country, it should be Ireland. They are a beacon of open boarder policy.

giphy.gif

Host Tucker Carlson asked Trump, "What do you do at the end of the day? What do you read, what do you watch?"

"Well, you know, I love to read," Trump replied. "Actually, I'm looking at a book, I'm reading a book, I'm trying to get started."

Lol.

Well, adults are talking, so yeah.

Trump behaved himself more maturely in this case. Trump was far more diplomatic than his Irish counterpart who was scoring cheap points by talking out of his ass about a subject he is probably fairly unfamiliar with.

That might have been a burn if Trump was actually against all immigrants, and not just the illegal ones.

but 3rd world trash vote democrat, so we can expect to see liberals continue to litter our countries with them

Back