Irish PM to Trump's Face: "St. Patrick Was An Immigrant."

Yet they all shit their pants when dealing with him.

A joke is the entire world shit its pants when Trump says murica will or wont do something.

Perhaps in the reality you live in their pants were being shat in

Japanese PM made no bones about rolling his eyes in front of trump. He looked so afraid. Lulz.

And the entire world thinks America is a joke with this guy.

Yet they all shit their pants when dealing with him.

A joke is the entire world shit its pants when Trump says murica will or wont do something.

Look at his huge cut in overall spending. That is in part because far less money is going to foreign aid. This pisses off a lot of leaders who were happy to take hand outs from the Obama administration.

This is not true, but in order to realize that it isn't true, you would have to be exposed to foreign cultures, and upon being exposed to foreign cultures you would abandon liberalism. So convincing a liberal that this isn't true is an impossibility.

Lol nothing but positive reviews from world leaders. They all have similar thoughts on trump. He's a buffoon.

Japanese PM made no bones about rolling his eyes in front of trump. He looked so afraid. Lulz.

yet he ran like a bitch to suck trump dick to keep him on their side the second Trump got elected.

the whole world is scared they lost their guard dog, while knowing they are the joke and hes exposing them for it.

lol wow I can't believe Abe rolled his eyes for half a second after an awkward handshake with Drumpf

no wonder everyone thinks this guy is a joke

please impeach

That's one hell of a stream of consciousness.

You seem insecure. You should probably see a psychiatrist. I think Trump broke your brain.
Stream of consciousness?

My post was three very short paragraphs: thesis, development, conclusion. Each focused on the issue at hand (which you raised): My alleged posting proclivities.

You either don't know what stream of consciousness means or, once again *shock* weren't listening. Thanks for proving my point.

yet he ran like a bitch to suck trump dick to keep him on their side the second Trump got elected.

the whole world is scared they lost their guard dog, while knowing they are the joke and hes exposing them for it.

None of that happened

lol wow I can't believe Abe rolled his eyes for half a second after an awkward handshake with Drumpf

no wonder everyone thinks this guy is a joke

please impeach

He rolled his eyes because he knows what a moron this guy is. Impeachment has nothing to do with this. But what do I expect from one of the biggest hacks on sherdog.

tenor.gif
Impeach

He rolled his eyes because he knows what a moron this guy is. Impeachment has nothing to do with this. But what do I expect from one of the biggest hacks on sherdog.

He rolled his eyes after an awkward handshake with Drumpf

We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

You should apply for citizenship. Or better yet, just move to Canada illegally. That's not a problem for you.

You're like the moron during Vietnam who would be telling protestors to move outta the country. Typical boot licker

Every civilization has been guilty of conquest in it's past. Every civilization that was ever conquered made some kind of effort to stop it. All natural human behavior. If you feel that a "conquest" of North America by latin America is justified, and you are yourself an American, why don't you give up your assets to a latin American family? I am sure they will appreciate your home and your bank account. Do your part.

Sorry. I'm Native American.

And I never said anything was justified, so please don't speak for me, because you suck at it.

America was founded by immigrants, both legal and illegal, maybe that's why some people are confused.

You're like the moron during Vietnam who would be telling protestors to move outta the country. Typical boot licker
How much you want to bet he was stroking to the "Shock and Awe" coverage of the Iraq War on Fox? If he's even old enough to remember it.

Back