Irish PM to Trump's Face: "St. Patrick Was An Immigrant."

You talk to yourself a LOT, don't you?
Nope. I mostly post on Sherdog while drinking beer and watching Vikings. That's what I am doing now, for instance. Thug Life.

Nope. I mostly post on Sherdog while drinking beer and watching Vikings. That's what I am doing now, for instance. Thug Life.

"Vikings" kind of sucks. You should watch "Rome" instead.

The guy who posted a topic trying to site Trump as being foolish, when in fact it showed the Irish PM as being foolish and hypocritical, is accusing other people of stupidity.
Brother, I don't have to try to make Trump look foolish. In case you haven't noticed, he's doing a FINE job of that. ("Don't blame me, blame Fox.") I posted this because it's funny, and I enjoy it every time Trump squirms.

Lol I made Queen Kong tap when I publicly humiliated him for not manning up vs me in a game of looks.

ALL BARK

You wanted men over a message board to rate us in looks lol

You're so insecure it isn't even funny

"Vikings" kind of sucks. You should watch "Rome" instead.
I'm in it too far to back out now. The pacing has gotten annoyingly soap-operaish. I'll probably watch Rome eventually

Brother, I don't have to try to make Trump look foolish. In case you haven't noticed, he's doing a FINE job of that. ("Don't blame me, blame Fox.") I posted this because it's funny, and I enjoy it every time Trump squirms.
I didn't say you made him look foolish. That wasn't my point at all. My point was that you posted a topic for one purpose but didn't have the cognition to know it would serve a completely different purpose. This makes you calling other people in this thread "stupid" very ironic.

I didn't say you made him look foolish. That wasn't my point at all. My point was that you posted a topic for one purpose but didn't have the cognition to know it would serve a completely different purpose. This makes you calling other people in this thread "stupid" very ironic.
What, you think I am shocked when Trumptards defend Trump? The lulz, man. Just enjoy the torture it must be for him to stand there trying to look thoughtful.

It's not my fault that posters here, many of them probably Irish American themselves, will talk unironically about "third world trash" without recognizing that the vast majority of Irish who immigrated here were just that. And they would have never gotten here without a virtual open border policy. But hey, don't let the facts ruin a good story.

Last edited:
What, you think I am shocked when Trumptards defend Trump? The lulz, man. Just enjoy the torture it must be for him to stand there trying to look thoughtful.
I know. I get it. You're having a real hard time getting over your loss. Now that is torture worth enjoying.

I'm in it too far to back out now. The pacing has gotten annoyingly soap-operaish. I'll probably watch Rome eventually

Rome is tight.

...well, at least the first season is. It's a small investment at least. Season one should just be called "Caesar". Season 2 isn't bad though, and you get to see what five seasons of material looks like when crammed into eight or so episodes, due to cancellation.

I always thought St.Patrick is a Leprechaun.

Trump doesn't dislike immigrants in general though, just illegal ones. Seriously, why can't leftists differentiate legal from illegal immigrants? What is the explanation behind this phenomenon?
You keep explaining it, leftist morons will keep purposely misconstruing it.

You keep explaining it, leftist morons will keep purposely misconstruing it.
Sort of like how Trump's immigration policies are hilariously misconstrued?

He's not preventing the ones who even centrists like myself agree are undesirable. He's preventing the most profitable immigrants that currently exist; primarily truly moderate Middle Eastern men fleeing the savagery of those regions, typically from affluent and educated backgrounds, and with an immediate viability in our commercial tech sector. You know...the kind who start unicorns, have higher levels of education, lower levels of drug abuse, lower levels of violence, lower levels of property crime, to pay into rather than take out of the tax revenue reservoir...pretty much everything good.

Trump ain't a surgeon. He just isn't that bright.

lol you talk shit on how people look but I'm insecure? I just know that you're a ugly fucking bum troll and you'd stand no chance vs me.

But you posted a pic of yourself Topless and acted as if you were Frank Zane. You just looked like a typical wimp.

And I don't care what you think, I know what I am in the real world so it doesn't matter much to me.

There are other internet outlets if you wanna be judged by other men. Lulz

Maybe Trump doesn't dislike immigrants, but a whole lot of his supporters do. You can play dumb all you want, but you know, in your heart of hearts, that Trump strongly benefited from, and strongly encouraged, a nativist tone in his campaign.

The point Kenny is making is that the US essentially had an open border policy for the majority of its history. Without it, MILLIONS of Irish, Italians and other non-Anglo Europeans wouldn't be here.
All those groups you mentioned can still come here....

The point Kenny is making is that the US essentially had an open border policy for the majority of its history. Without it, MILLIONS of Irish, Italians and other non-Anglo Europeans wouldn't be here.

This isn't relevant anymore. Times change.

Maybe Trump doesn't dislike immigrants, but a whole lot of his supporters do. You can play dumb all you want, but you know, in your heart of hearts, that Trump strongly benefited from, and strongly encouraged, a nativist tone in his campaign.

Irish PM too dumb to differentiate between Illegal Alien vs. legal immigrant.

lol you talk shit on how people look but I'm insecure? I just know that you're a ugly fucking bum troll and you'd stand no chance vs me.
What is this a beauty contest? Sorry you can't rage fap to a pic of @KONG-D'SNT-TAP but I'm sure you can find other outlets for any sexually repressed urges you might be dealing with.

Back