Ireland sees the benefits of multiculturalism

holy shit why are so many posters getting dubs in this thread?

OMG a gang killed people!

Never has Ireland experienced such senseless savage violence against innocent people!

There damn Africans bringing violence to such peaceful people, who never start shit with anyone!

i think you might be dumb.

Damn, I want an alt account too..

There is a big problem in the Aussie state of Victoria with African gangs. They continually break into people's houses even when the owners are in the lounge watching tv! Walk into shops and steal whatever they want, steal cars, assault people, rent out Air bnb properties, have a party and destroy the house.
The cops rarely arrest anyone because the state government doesn't want to appear as racist.[where have we heard that before? Everywhere!]
They openly taunt the cops and shout out that they are untouchable.

When you import the third world you become the third world!

It's amazing how country after country puts up with this and doesn't fight back. It's more amazing that governments continue to import these bastards even tho' they see what is happening............... why?

The point was that they are similar...Gangs are nothing new to ireland...and neither is violence.

As for what you just said, Im 100% sure you are acting like the sky is falling...Is basically a non-issue.

If you go to ireland, I bet you can walk around, do anything and your life will never been in danger because of those Africans.

Your logic is literally: 'If you have a broken finger, you shouldn't care if you get a broken leg!'.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

lol.

White Women afraid of Black People.....Why em I not surprised?

So because she didn't feel "safe", that means all those black people were dangerous? WTF? What kind of fucking racist ass logic is that?

I bet if black guy went up to here, she will accuse him of rape

LMAO your reading comprehension skills are non-existent.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Your logic is literally: 'If you have a broken finger, you shouldn't care if you get a broken leg!'.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>
Nope you got my logic totally wrong.

It's more like this

"If you're a cunt who already gets in trouble with the law, you shouldn't be super outraged/shocked that the neighbor who moved next to you, is also a cunt like yourself"

Nope you got my logic totally wrong.

It's more like this

"If you're a cunt who already gets in trouble with the law, you shouldn't be super outraged/shocked that the neighbor who moved next to you, is also a cunt like yourself"

You are literally arguing that because crime already existed in Ireland, Irish people shouldn't be upset about Africans bringing crime to Ireland.

Special kinda stupid, that's you!

<Dany07>

You are literally arguing that because crime already existed in Ireland, Irish people shouldn't be upset about Africans bringing crime to Ireland.

<Dany07>
No..Your reading comprehension fails you.

OP and many posters on this thread have implied that this gang violence was brought to by Multiculturalism...I simply pointed out that Ireland has always had a gang/terrorist problem, thus this isn't a new problem brought by Multiculturalism.

But of course a moron like yourself, couldn't comprehend that.

Ill make it a simple comparison for you, for your feeble little mind.

Imagine if Chicago started crying about Irish gangs doing crimes....Should the citizens of Chicago be mad at the Irish? Yes....but if they said something retarded as "Chicago see the benefits of Immigration!", implying that the Irish introduced gang violence to Chicago....Anybody who would read that, would know it's fucking ridiculous to act like Chicago was a peaceful place before the Irish came.

Hopefully you're feeble little mind can understand.

OP and many posters on this thread have implied that this gang violence was brought to by Multiculturalism

It was. The end.

...I simply pointed out that Ireland has always had a gang/terrorist problem, thus this isn't a new problem brought by Multiculturalism.

'YOU ALREADY HAVE A COLD, SO YOU SHOULDN'T CARE IF YOU GET CANCER!'

Thugs, the lot of 'em I tell ya.

I read a really old article about the Irish immigrants here about "blood in the Irish channel" from carryover clan fighting and how the Irish were viewed as savages.

Due to the amount of Irish filling canals during a yellow fever epidemic they also left a lot of the dead immigrants to just be buried there. A large portion of this city is literally built on the bones of the Irish.

So an article from a year ago,from some odd website no one has ever cited before , plus a YouTube video ,
<mma4>
Seems legit.
Man the threshold for evidence in the anti-multiculturism crowd is real low.

But I am glad to see polecrusher get the hammer

There is a big problem in the Aussie state of Victoria with African gangs. They continually break into people's houses even when the owners are in the lounge watching tv! Walk into shops and steal whatever they want, steal cars, assault people, rent out Air bnb properties, have a party and destroy the house.
The cops rarely arrest anyone because the state government doesn't want to appear as racist.[where have we heard that before? Everywhere!]
They openly taunt the cops and shout out that they are untouchable.

When you import the third world you become the third world!

It's amazing how country after country puts up with this and doesn't fight back. It's more amazing that governments continue to import these bastards even tho' they see what is happening............... why?
I worked with several coloured South Africans around 10 years ago and In tbere own words " i cant beleive your letting these skinnys in"

<Dany07>
Its a different kind of crime with a completely different moral compass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back