Ireland sees the benefits of multiculturalism

It was. The end.

'YOU ALREADY HAVE A COLD, SO YOU SHOULDN'T CARE IF YOU GET CANCER!'

Not at all.

It's more like you have radioactivity material that causes cancer on your pocket...but now somebody is smoking next to you, and you freakout over the smoke because of the cancer it might give you...then you go to the middle on the street and yell how Smoke is bad and will give us all cancer......all the while you have radioactivity material which causes cancer in your pocket.

Does your feeble little mind, understand now?

Not at all.

It's more like you have radioactivity material that causes cancer on your pocket...but now somebody is smoking next to you, and you freakout over the smoke because of the cancer it might give you...then you go to the middle on the street and yell how Smoke is bad and will give us all cancer......all the while you have radioactivity material which causes cancer in your pocket.

So you're saying Irish people are radioactive? You a fucking racist or something?

You do know, that the world has become and more liberal...and immigrants have become more common accross the world.

Yet the world has never been safer and Homicide rates have never been lower in First world Nations, compared to 200-300 years ago, right?

28mnw4i.jpg

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/homicide-rates-across-western-europe
Violence-Stylized-2.png

https://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2011/06/long-term-trend-in-homicide-rates.html

Look at how much safer Europe/USA is.

Liberals literally made the world safer.

If it was up to you...we will still own slaves and be killing eachother because those pesky liberals should just leave the world as it is....lolololol

Well im not sure how the plauge and typhus epidemics had anything to do with politics, both post ww2 liberalism is a cancer on the west. Remember in the 90’s when liberals would say look at Sweden! A progressive liberal society! now its actually loaded with no go zones and destruction.White neighborhoods dont need the nanny state shakedown to be low on crime even with low socialeconomic bs..

How arrogant are liberals to feel the need to violate thousands of years of boarders, language and culture in exchange for feeling good for giving other peoples money away to 3rd world people.

Hopefully people finally realize that a large portion of these migrants aren't refugees. They are taking advantage of a situation to leave one bad area and move to a place that will offer them food, shelter, clothes, etc. but they bring their problems and attitude with them. They don't want to integrate, they want to take over. No respect for the law or culture they are migrating too.

The governments should really crack down where if you commit anything other than a minor crime and you migrated in the past X years, you go back. You have to integrate or you are not welcome.

No...OP is trying to make it seem as if the Irish are such peaceful people and these African gangs of savages are the first time they have been exposed to violence.

Fact is...This is a non-issue, and those African "savages" are very similar to the Irish.
African migrants who are gang members are similar to the Irish population as a whole? Seems fair...

This thread is such a disaster because one side is free to speak out as loud and proud as it wants and the other knows if it even changes to 2nd gear it's getting sanctioned lol.

So gross sherfront.. you never cease to make me lose hope for humanity, but I will NEVER stop trying to make the world a more beautiful, diverse place(kinda like that zootopia movie where carnivores and herbivores get along and live together - plot twist y'all, the carnivores aren't black and brown people but the rich that pit you against black and brown people and persuade you to vote against your best interests by filling your heart with hate and fear). LOVE trumps hate!

Are there not cultural and social differences between Somalia and Ireland?
i think in both countries you can be killed for being the wrong religion in the wrong street

well this thread went as well as expected lol

total clusterfuck
Agree wish I didn't post it as I should of said that a lot of Black gang culture in the UK and outside of USA the gangs are copying all that 1990's Rap culture bollocks.
I blame a lot of shit when Gansta Rap came out and now it's all people from different nationalists thinking there Boyz in Da Hood Suckkkkers

Hopefully people finally realize that a large portion of these migrants aren't refugees. They are taking advantage of a situation to leave one bad area and move to a place that will offer them food, shelter, clothes, etc. but they bring their problems and attitude with them. They don't want to integrate, they want to take over. No respect for the law or culture they are migrating too.

The governments should really crack down where if you commit anything other than a minor crime and you migrated in the past X years, you go back. You have to integrate or you are not welcome.

Boom, someone finally nails it. In their rush to virtue signal and build a multicultural society the people running these countries allowed a situation where they were not taking in the best and brightest or legitimate refugees, and they certainly weren't integrating them. Instead they allowed a flood of angry, military aged men from the worst places on earth to enter their country and take whatever they could. The important point is not that they are African, but that the process lets the sociopathic ones take advantage.

Boom, someone finally nails it. In their rush to virtue signal and build a multicultural society the people running these countries allowed a situation where they were not taking in the best and brightest or legitimate refugees, and they certainly weren't integrating them. Instead they allowed a flood of angry, military aged men from the worst places on earth to enter their country and take whatever they could. The important point is not that they are African, but that the process lets the sociopathic ones take advantage.

Exactly. I know Germany has an idea where if you migrate, you have to join the military for a year. We help you, you help us. I think that's a good idea and a way to teach the culture, language, give you some life skills, etc.

As you said, this has absolutely nothing to do with Africans. I don't care where you come from. You have to integrate to where you are moving to. You can't simply bring your problems with you, form little communities, disrespect the law, culture and stay segregated.

Look at the Koreans and Chinese in America. They own businesses, they respect the laws, they go to our schools. Look at the Sikhs and Jamaicans in Europe. Also integrated into society and want to be there.

I really think there needs to be a hardline policy where if a country is going to accept immigration, there has to be some type of indoctrination portion where you are documented, learn the culture, language, laws and you are given job placement. You are also put on probation for X number of years. If you commit anything other than minor traffic offenses, you go back to where you came from and you will not be allowed back.

I don't consider this a Donald Trump "you have to go back" type of rhetoric. It's just a way to keep areas and cultures that have literally worked for hundreds of years for stability to remain that way.

You're level of ignora
Not at all.

You're level of ignorance of Ireland, it's history, people and culture is amazing. Your posts on this subject are some of the most stupid I've ever seen anywhere.

If you have any decency in your body you should stop talking and read a book on what led to the violence on this island.

You're level of ignora

You're level of ignorance of Ireland, it's history, people and culture is amazing. Your posts on this subject are some of the most stupid I've ever seen anywhere.

If you have any decency in your body you should stop talking and read a book on what led to the violence on this island.

We all have history...Africa has history, etc....They all have reasons to justify violence.

The point is...Ireland is a country that has history of gangs/terrorism......So freaking out over some crap African gangs is fucking stupid.

People here are acting like the sky is falling on ireland.

We all have history...Africa has history, etc....They all have reasons to justify violence.

The point is...Ireland is a country that has history of gangs/terrorism......So freaking out over some crap African gangs is fucking stupid.

People here are acting like the sky is falling on ireland.

The point is you don't know anything about the history of Ireland, the terrorism and conflict that happened here for 800 years or the millions of people affected by it. You are however ignorant and arrogent enough to talk about it in childish ways. I don't care what this stupid thread is about. I don't care what anyone else has said.

Back